Murph
Victort
Nimmo

Cool so I make that 12 so far.

At £1 each per week = 3 goes on Tuesday and 3 goes on Friday

or

£2 each per week = 6 goes on each draw.

I'm easy come easy go.

Whats everyone else fancy? We'll go with the majority, and if the majority is £2 per week, if anyone wants to drop put at that point as they can only afford £1 then thats fine.

Prep and Rossie I think have already voted £2 per week. Anyone else?

£2.00 per week is fine by me as well. In my case, I would forward a cheque for £ 50.00 as a six monthly payment in advance plus taking into account my postage costs abroad etc.

If we ever win a really big prize I will fly in and pick up my winnings. Then party on down for a few days and return home with what's left?!

haha sounds like a good plan that Holte.

However if you've ever partied with me before you'd know a few million quid simply wont be enough to leave you any to go home with. lol

I didn't know a shandy had gone up that much!

£2 is good for me and the boy.

deano, your a brave man. This will prove to be a pain in the arse.

it was a nightmare doing an office one for just 6 people. Let alone doing one over an internet forum! you'll end up like fear with no hair!

Should be easy.

Everyone that wants in has until a certain date to have the money for the up coming month in Deano's bank account.

after that date, if its not in then you miss out.

Then Deano gets the tickets for the whole month done online, they email him a copy and he emails us all a copy.

Should be easy enough.

All cheques will be immediately cashed and deposited into my online lottery account. I'll then buy the draw tickets as many as I can in one go.

They will e-mail me when the last draw has taken place so i dont forget.

I will e-mail people when it's time to send me their next cheque.

Simples.

Yeah, Bank Transfer, cheque, cash, DD, sexual favours, I'll take whatever mate. Just so long as I have it before tickets are bought.

DeanoVilla - 18/5/2011 13:36

Yeah, Bank Transfer, cheque, cash, DD, sexual favours, I'll take whatever mate. Just so long as I have it before tickets are bought.

Are you not worried if its sexual favours you may just blow the lot?

:156:

aye, I'm in (as I have no choice anyway!)

I'll prob pay 12 monthly or maybe 6 monthly to save messing around!

I'd suggest any wins under a fiver go to deano for admin/taking time to do it etc.

Anything over a fiver but under £whatever just buys more tickets?

Set the upper limit. Or we put in a pot and have a piss up?

Here we go.

He doesn't come in until page 4, and he is laying down the rules already.

Seriously, cheques are a pain in the arse nowadays, but it may be the easiest, instead of setting up DD or Standing orders with people that you don't know.

I have just booked a holiday cottage in Devon, the couple would only take a cheque as deposit, took me about 2 weeks to find a cheque book and the last stub in the book was dated 2006, lol.

neilh111 - 18/5/2011 20:39

Here we go.

Seriously, cheques are a pain in the arse nowadays, but it may be the easiest, instead of setting up DD or Standing orders with people that you don't know.

I have just booked a holiday cottage in Devon, the couple would only take a cheque as deposit, took me about 2 weeks to find a cheque book and the last stub in the book was dated 2006, lol.

The last place take cheques here was the local garage but they have finally got a card reader. I can almost use it as service history for the car the cheque book is years old.

The Fear - 18/5/2011 17:21

I'd suggest any wins under a fiver go to deano for admin/taking time to do it etc.

Anything over a fiver but under £whatever just buys more tickets?

Set the upper limit. Or we put in a pot and have a piss up?

Think my idea is better.

Save all small wins in a pot for a year, then give 10% to ACORNS and put the rest towards a piss-up/VMF or something similar.

I don't expect any kind of admin fee. lol. Just dont want to be out of pocket, thats all.

I pay cheques all the time on behalf of my football team, The FA, Leagues and council's/venues still prefer them as means of payment.

that is what I meant deano, just don't be out of pocket..

sorry, hadn't read your suggestion - mainly because you bully me so I just ignore you most of the time! lol

piss up and vmf sounds good though!

neilh111 - 18/5/2011 20:39

Here we go.

:125: :141: :142: :156:

which is about as sensible a response as I can come up with (my script writer has the day off... think he is having an affair with Jeeves to be honest)