Vital Villa Euro Lottery Syndicate? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Vital Villa Euro Lottery Syndicate?

Well I think thats our 8 then assuming Thomas Holte is eligable for winnings and I doubt that will be a problem.

We don't have to stop at 8 though, thats just a nice round figure, but if anyone else wants in on this shout up now.

Will try and get this going by this Fridays draw if possible.

How does everyone think the best way to give me the money is. DD straight into my account?

Whats the concencus on £1 per week or £2 per week from the people who are up for it? I don't mind either.

Actually thinking about it Friday may be a little early to print off, send out and get back the syndicate contracts.

Might have to start next week instead.

£2 a week sounds good for me.

Now If you can just send me you bank acount details, Cousin Benson shall wire you the monies....immediately.

Attachments

• deano.jpg
    deano.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 0
I would go for next week and give us some breathing space on getting everything back in.

without getting too serious it would be good to get full names and addresses of all involved etc.

I guess paypal would be the easiest, but I am not sure what fee they take for transferring 2 quid

Also, give it time.

Don't just arrange it now, there are probably people who have not seen this thread yet, there could be 20 of us. How good would that get together be if 20 of us shared £20million???

neilh111 - 17/5/2011 16:41

Also, give it time.

Don't just arrange it now, there are probably people who have not seen this thread yet, there could be 20 of us. How good would that get together be if 20 of us shared £20million???

well I would rather 10 of us share £20 million if I'm honest

I agree Neil, the more the merrier and the better chance of winning.

Have just requested a Syndicate Managers pack from the National Lottery website. They also have a template contract, so will get a copy sent out to people when we have the full list.

Gonna cost me a bloody fortune in stamps. D'oh. Wonder if it can be done digitally.

Not sure about the whole paypal thing, but I do know they tend to take commision. I don't mind running this and doing all the donkey work, but really can't afford to leave myself out of pocket I'm afraid.

Lets get the list of players finalised first and then we'll move on to stage 2... payment.

Personally I'm not keen on paypal and I would prefer to forward a cheque or D/D in advance to cover my contribution subject to that arrangement being OK with you?

I think the official lottery syndicate rules say that anyone not paid in advance, are not eligible for a share of the winnings.

I think they are only 'suggested' rules for syndicates to use, so it depends on how strict everyone wants to take it.

You just know that if we win big, and someone forgot to send their money to Deano, all hell will break loose.

Maybe that should be talked about before we start, or before we win.

We agree on amount per week, then transfer the monies for the month to deano and set up a standing order for the same amount ( or as it's a standing order it can be adjusted for 5 week months etc)

That way Deano has all the money for the month before any bets get laid on..

Anyone who hasn't contributed to that week/months draw is not included in any winnings.

I think we also need to draw a line on people pulling out one week and back in the next and out again, all in or all out IMO

I'm happy for individuals to pay me how they prefer, whether it be weekly, monthly or yearly, by D/D or cheque or cash... just so long as I get the money in advance so I'm not chasing and out of pocket.

I think Monthly would be better, £10 a month or whatever it will be, so then that months is covered and could be put on all at once couldnt it? save you having to faff around on a weekly basis

I'm in ---- could do with a quick £mill or two, can get me season ticket sorted then .....