Vital Villa's new Pope | Vital Football

Vital Villa's new Pope

kefkat

Vital Football Legend
A bit like voting for a new manager/player etc: I thought we should have our very own elected Pope.

Please post picture if possible. I will add whom we have so far. The winner will be announced on the Pope in Rome day and JF will set fire to the JF Villan Chimney pot to let you the announcement is eminent.

Thank you JF for giving us your chimney pot: I know you didn't get a say in the matter however as Big Chief it has to be your chimney pot. I don't want to demote you and hurt your self esteem :17:

Pope models so far: Marlon Harewood picture has been removed has he doesn't want to be put up as a role model figure for Rome (in other words he is not allowed to be in the picture cos it's copyright. Wtf would want to copy MH I would like to know :17: )

Attachments

• Ozzy Ozbourne.jpg
    Ozzy Ozbourne.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 0
  • father jack.jpg
    father jack.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 0
  • father douglas.jpg
    father douglas.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Paul Mcgrath.jpg
    Paul Mcgrath.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 0
  • Pope Mcgrath.jpg
    Pope Mcgrath.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 0
I figure this one might end like the Villa's Greatest Ever Player (not including Paul McGrath) poll.

I would love to see Skeggy as Pope.

No bikini, I am sorry, as lord of the dance, I must overrule you.

ME.

Just for the headlines.

Oh and for my modernising agenda.

Sell all their riches and DO GOOD IN THE WORLD.

:14:

As part of Fear's modernising, the Pope can be of any religion or none, POL.

Pride of Lions - 17/2/2013 04:20

I assume our Pope has to be Catholic, yes?

As BBJ said. JF has changed the rules in his fear towers chimney pot-
watch out for the smoke :139: :139: :139:

I would luv to see Mike made pope tbh lol his rants when off on one would be brilliant whilst he would be wearing a pope outfit ;~}

I'm still up for the job, I'd be ace. The Catholic Church would be the better for my intervention, guaranteed!

The Catholic church is obviously quite "close" so I have voted for myself and Marlon Harewood.

If elected, I think I will need a wheelchair as I will not be able to walk.

We have the first sign of smoke from The Vatican: It is black smoke..

Fear towers I hear is also blowing black smoke, or JF has set his tea on fire again

No decision yet. You still have time to vote