Vital Members league | Vital Football

Vital Members league

It shows the amount of postings for each person for the month in a league table. So every time you post as your post counter goes up overall so does your league position on the front page.

No points make prizes with it Ha!

You win prizes for winning the league. i have already won a speedboat and a MkII Cortina.

haha i'd love a speedboat living in birmingham....

i dont see the point of it if theres no prizes to be won.....

There have been prizes, back when you were a real poster Lee, before you got all sensible on us. But that was a long time ago and the great wall of China has matured from a little wooden fence in the mean time. If you want prizes ask Fear............but I bet you'll get a rude response. lol

i want a PS4....

i thought you didnt like it when i wasnt sensible Ian... i think you just dont like me to be honest....

i have to find my feet first and see what i can get away with and whats pushing it.... give me chance though... im only on 300 posts (near enough)

Barney2004 - 1/11/2013 12:45

i want a PS4....

i thought you didnt like it when i wasnt sensible Ian... i think you just dont like me to be honest....

i have to find my feet first and see what i can get away with and whats pushing it.... give me chance though... im only on 300 posts (near enough)

You more chance of that, than us winning the Prem, so all hope is not lost :14:

kefkat - 1/11/2013 13:10

Barney2004 - 1/11/2013 12:45

i want a PS4....

You more chance of that, than us winning the Prem, so all hope is not lost :14:

thats very true :14:

Barney2004 - 1/11/2013 13:45

i want a PS4....

You know I love you really Lee, but things did go a bit OTT on occasions, specially with Christo on FB :55:

Villan Of The North - 1/11/2013 14:08

Barney2004 - 1/11/2013 13:45

i want a PS4....

You know I love you really Lee, but things did go a bit OTT on occasions, specially with Christo on FB :55:

yeah maybe they did but he knows what he is doing and knows how to get on peoples tits... i just reacted which maybe i shouldn't have... but its the only way i knew how to piss him off back without twatting him one :35:

love ya too btw lol

Wurzel - 1/11/2013 16:18

You can subscibe to Christo on youtube. He seems to like filming his fish.

Is that a euphemism?

Right I can tell you that..

a) no it is not a euphemism
b) he needs to clean his fish tank

The last time I looked at it about 10 days ago, there was some drongo who had voted, I can't remember the number, but it was well over 400 times........ just to be top.....

Judging by the "master league" vital villa seems to be the busiest of all the vital football sites

david-avfc - 2/11/2013 22:18

Judging by the "master league" vital villa seems to be the busiest of all the vital football sites

always has been david from what i can remember.... i think spurs and millwall are busy ones too....