Vital meet up | Vital Football

Vital meet up

End of season when we win the prem and celebrate the double as we lift the FA cup and our villa heroes all depart to the World Cup ?

Damn these drugs are good!

If timed right skeggy, you can come in with me mate.

There needs to be a Vital app, so Vital's elite can locate each other in public spaces.

But don't get it mixed up with the similar gay app, as it could lead to some misunderstanding.

BBJ - 11/9/2013 21:51

Ciaran Clarke will not be going to the World Cup!

all of them will, all playing for England, I'm ultra positive about these things like my brothers and sisters in 100%

Ahem...

We could all have a weekend in Skegness. Skegy can put us all up in his guest house and we can all go to the fun fair to try and win a fish in a bag.

I would come for a beer but if its too posh where you meet i might give it a pass lol or if a commoner like me would embarrass some of the posh Villans on here tbh if i was posh i would avoid me hehe

Cmon lads theres gotta be some fellow fans that willmeet up for a beer near the ground before a game ffs lol, i ain't that bad pizzes me off always go to games on my own these days cos the mrs stops with the babies while i go to the game pffff

Clive, there's a nice little pub called the Addies, I believe a few off this site may pop in there for some liquid refreshment before and after the game.