Vital meet up | Page 2 | Vital Football

Vital meet up

Every time we meet up Villa lose.

Then again, every time we don't meet up villa lose.

Last time we had a meet up in the Holte I ended up sharing a rastafarian woodbine with Nimmo and Nigel Kennedy, while Tony Morley told us how pissed he got after the European Cup Final.

Not a bad night that to be fair.

I'm up for it. Going to the Everton game (26th Oct). We should wear badges.
"Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!" Sorry, just seen Blazing Saddles ( again)...had to do it..

Might pop in that addies and be one of them kids that never got picked in PE but invite themselves along anyway hehehe

WOW James that must be something to treasure meeting Nigel Kennedy and Morley by McGrath thats amazing oh and Nimmo aswell ;)

Do we have to do a secret handshake like the masons if we all meet up? Cos i don't fancy getting smacked one in the face for trying to shake a big blokes hand in a funny way and he ain't a Vital Villan, or do we wear high viz jackets?

ClivetheVillan - 16/9/2013 21:55

Do we have to do a secret handshake like the masons if we all meet up? Cos i don't fancy getting smacked one in the face for trying to shake a big blokes hand in a funny way and he ain't a Vital Villan, or do we wear high viz jackets?

Yeah I'm bald with a tattoo on my face, I like having my nose pinched and being called a c*** if you see me on Saturday pmsl :130:

thefacehead - 16/9/2013 21:58

ClivetheVillan - 16/9/2013 21:55

Yeah I'm bald with a tattoo on my face, I like having my nose pinched and being called a c*** if you see me on Saturday pmsl :130:

Great cor wait to pinch your nose and call you a c*** first tattoed baldy i see :19:

Trekker - 16/9/2013 22:18

I presume I will have a VIP section with a red rope ?

Rope? Cmon Trek i know we lost on saturday but it ain't that bad dude :178: :17:

Im only willing to come if I can dress up as Jesus, bring a bible and preach to you all. Maybe to show our love to Christ we could refrain from alcoholic beverages for the day?

Green Tea - 16/9/2013 22:37

Im only willing to come if I can dress up as Jesus, bring a bible and preach to you all. Maybe to show our love to Christ we could refrain from alcoholic beverages for the day?

:1: :1: :1:

I'l join you as The virgin Mary but I think we best let them have some Communion wine so we keep them at bay :56:

Jonah - 16/9/2013 13:28

Every time we meet up Villa lose.

Then again, every time we don't meet up villa lose.

Nothing can be worse than the Wigan meet up.

http://astonvilla.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/photos/photo-thumbnails.asp?msg=update&albumid=26

kefkat - 16/9/2013 22:44

Green Tea - 16/9/2013 22:37

:1: :1: :1:

I'l join you as The virgin Mary but I think we best let them have some Communion wine so we keep them at bay :56:

:19: Made my night this has :19:

I trust all the new kids know about the first meet up 'initiation ceremony?'

If not just go to the wheelie bins out the back of the Holte Pub and Meyouldy will explain the rest.

James06 - 17/9/2013 09:51

I trust all the new kids know about the first meet up 'initiation ceremony?'

If not just go to the wheelie bins out the back of the Holte Pub and Meyouldy will explain the rest.

Legend!!