Vital Lincoln City Target £792.9‬0! - £122.86 TO GO! | Vital Football

Vital Lincoln City Target £792.9‬0! - £122.86 TO GO!

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
OK, so, on April 2nd I said the following:

Having just had a look at the two figures, it would be great to get the first figure to £20,000.00 and the second figure to £2,000.00 by the end of the year.

We made it to the £2,000.00 target for charities, so now it is time to focus on raising £792.90 so we make it to £20,000.00 paid to Lincoln City Football Club.

One of the ways you can help us raise money is by making your Amazon.co.uk purchases through the link provided below!

https://amzn.to/3csYMYe

Jules

Just confirm for me that all I needed to do was go onto Amazon via your link. Did so and bought the missus an anniversary pressie but didn't see anything else I needed to do. Hope I didn't miss something

Jules

Just confirm for me that all I needed to do was go onto Amazon via your link. Did so and bought the missus an anniversary pressie but didn't see anything else I needed to do. Hope I didn't miss something

I suppose the only question I need to ask is, have you been married since 1994?

I will be donating the money I make this month from the website towards this target.

I will post the next update in the first few days of July when a payment should have been received.

I have donated my income from June, which came to £161.00, meaning we now require £483.90.

Will know within the next few days how much I have made in July, to be donated to Vital Lincoln City.

It'll certainly be better than June!

I've got a couple of shirts to auction in August, so that should take us pretty close to the target.

Following payment from Amazon Associates and a donation, we're now on £366.04.

We now require £426.86.

I have donated the latest payment of £254.00 to the Vital Lincoln City, so we now require £172.86.

If you would like to make a donation towards our 2020/21 player sponsorship, the information can be found below:

PayPal: lincoln@vitalfootball.co.uk

Bank Details: 09-01-28 - 76525516

Please include your name in the reference for accounting purposes!