Vital Lincoln City Donate £2,500.00 To Lincoln City Football Club | Page 2 | Vital Football

Vital Lincoln City Donate £2,500.00 To Lincoln City Football Club

Jules what’s the total you’ve donated since you took over this site ?

Considering you are hardly flush (hope you don’t mind me saying that), this money was due to your hard work on this site and passionate following of our club. We’ve had a few members away days over the years but fair dues you’ve ploughed all of what could have been yours back into our club. Back in some of the dark non league days that even helped pizzas or overnight accommodation for the team. That mattered back when we’d get 1500 or less fans in on a Tuesday night.

Looking forward to the time when we can all get together again in a stand or terrace and enjoy some pre match drinks before hand.

Thanks to you and all on here, old and new fans.

Just over £22,000.00 has been raised by the members of this website since I started accounting for the money. This money has gone to Lincoln City Football Club and has also helped support a number of charities.

I do what I do because I love Lincoln City Football Club and supporting other causes.

For the last 10 to 15 years of my life, I have suffered from severe anxiety and depression, and running this website and knowing that I can make a small difference to the Football Club I love as well as a number of charities has been one of the positives.

Just to confirm, the figures Jules are quoting are totally right, raised since 2012.

We are very proud of Jules on our network, he could have easily taken this money himself, as per our contract with him (same as with other editors) and with the work he puts in, and the time it takes, it is nice to see the thanks he is getting in this thread.

They are never easy places to keep going like Jules has.

I applaud you Jules, what you have done for your club is just fantastic.

Just over £22,000.00 has been raised by the members of this website since I started accounting for the money. This money has gone to Lincoln City Football Club and has also helped support a number of charities.

I do what I do because I love Lincoln City Football Club and supporting other causes.

For the last 10 to 15 years of my life, I have suffered from severe anxiety and depression, and running this website and knowing that I can make a small difference to the Football Club I love as well as a number of charities has been one of the positives.

I can confirm this too. After 10 years on here through good and bad times which until the last 5, were mostly bad we’ve been transformed. Hard to believe now but we were staring at non league regional football a few years ago. Julian has done a great job with this site. The fact that we have our chairman’s posts on here says it all.

Onwards and upwards. If you know our fans encourage them on to here for informed and friendly chat. Best match threads by miles. All proceeds to our club. What’s not to like ?

Brilliant stuff, Jules.

I think I can speak for many on here, particularly in these strange and stressful times, in saying that the work of you, the other mods and contributors in running this site has made a big difference in our lives.

Sincere thanks and hope you can keep running with this site as the Mighty Imps move into what for most of us are exciting, unchartered waters.