Vital Leeds United

Just to let you all know, I have decided to call it a day as the editor of Vital Leeds.

Hard to believe that I had been doing it for ten years.

Many highlights during that time writing about Leeds United. The most memorable would probably be the famous FA Cup win at Manchester United, although how I did it as I was under the influence of alcohol by a considerable amount. I must admit, most of my fan views over the past ten years have been whilst I have watched a game through beer goggles.

I am still going to use the Vital Leeds site regularly as for me it is still the friendliest of the Leeds sites and the small community of users on here have been around for most if not all of those ten years. I have also got to enjoy a drink with a number of you.

Thank you for using the site during the past ten years.

Daz

deslondon

Vital Champions League
It's a shame because you have done a great job. I think I have been here 8 years and like yourself have met many of the posters and I think that is partly why it has been a friendly, if small community of users.

erni

Vital Football Legend
Great job Dazza and look forward to seeing you around. I didn't see you at Old Trafford as I slipped on the ice that morning and was living on painkillers so no drinks but the 1-1 draw at The Emirates and the 2-2 at White Hart Lane were memorable for both the football and the drinks although I don't remember too much about the after game bars. Hopefully next season I will be back at games and looking to do more away days again with Mick Hewett and the local supporters group after a break of seven or eight years.

SimonTVW

Vital 1st Team Regular
Care in the community is going right off. What a great job you have done. It really helps that you're a fountain of knowledge on football in general and Leeds in particular with your many years of support. Let's hope whoever takes over keeps it up. :bow:

My first, and maybe last post! A lifetime supporter I saw my first match in 1971 and my last live game was in 1984, when I supported Leeds home and away. I left the UK in 1995 and have been reading this site weekly for info for several years now. I simply wanted to thank you Daz for all your efforts in here.

Care in the community is going right off. What a great job you have done. It really helps that you're a fountain of knowledge on football in general and Leeds in particular with your many years of support. Let's hope whoever takes over keeps it up. :bow:
Means I can have a drink at games now.