Vital Football Hero | Vital Football

Vital Football Hero

valenciagill

Vital Football Hero
I've just noticed that my status on here has changed , and I'm now a hero ! Apparently , I've made over 6,000 posts ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

How many posts do I need to become a legend/statue outside Priestfield ?

Thanks for all your private messages of congratulations ๐Ÿ˜‰

Posting to see what my status comes up as.

I want a statue regardless. Sort it out Scally!

Edit - 1st team regular. So Iโ€™m a Stu Oโ€™Keefe, Jack Bonham or Connor Ogilvie type then?

I've just noticed that my status on here has changed , and I'm now a hero ! Apparently , I've made over 6,000 posts ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

Congratulations on posting on an internet forum over 6,000 times :sorcerer:

You have still posted less than half the amount Wayne did before his ban so a statue of Wayne will go up first. At current rate it'll be another 5 years before the club will even consider a second statue.

Congratulations although I notice that you and I have exactly the same number of "points" and I am a mere 1st team regular.
Was this done on points per game ration due to lockdown and if so, do we have a play off system or do you win on "away likes" or something?

Either I've got too much time on my hands , or that you don't have enough (or a combination of the two)
Or of course , it could be that I'm more passionate/opinionated than you ?

Think that sums it up quite nicely.

I'm posting more at the moment as I'm still isolating, but only for another two weeks and then it's back the grindstone. :poop:

I've done a breakdown of your 6000 posts VG...

220 were praising Brexit.
10 praising Tommy, and another 194 blaming his demise Islam.
62 telling us what you had for lunch, and what you washed it down with.
134 praising The Gills.
2 negative posts about The Gills.
And 5378 replying to Wayne!

use mine every now and again, parents should have one as it is needed for the free swimming. Medway only council in the south to offer this.