Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Green

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Scum lite (brexit party)

• Other irrelevant party

• Total voters
I'm sorry but the text in this poll sums up the general populous currently.
The mindset has to change. We as a society need to be more open minded, tolerant, selfless and forgiving.
Just because you don't agree with another persons point of view, doesn't mean they are wrong and should be vilified

have you read the newspapers the last few weeks.

I hope Corbyn wins, stands outside Downing Street knob in one hand, can of beer in other & dedicates this victory to Jo Cox, who was murdered in a horrible cowardly despicable way because of racist, boomer, gammon c**ts & their terrible rhetoric whipped up by the same newspapers.

have you read the newspapers the last few weeks.

I hope Corbyn wins, stands outside Downing Street knob in one hand, can of beer in other & dedicates this victory to Jo Cox, who was murdered in a horrible cowardly despicable way because of racist, boomer, gammon c**ts & their terrible rhetoric whipped up by the same newspapers.
Again and I'm sorry, lets stop blaming others for our own actions.
If you think the country is rubbish, you dislike certain individuals, blaming others for the situation you are in etc. etc., take a deep breath, take a day off work and volunteer in a complex special needs school for that day.

Again and I'm sorry, lets stop blaming others for our own actions.
If you think the country is rubbish, you dislike certain individuals, blaming others for the situation you are in etc. etc., take a deep breath, take a day off work and volunteer in a complex special needs school for that day.

I don’t blame anyone for my situation I can look after myself I don’t like people picking on those that can’t help themselves & right windgers who have spent years lying or swallowing whatever lies are being told calling for unity just doesn’t sit well with me.

I would vote Green, if there was any point. If my vote had the same value as any other vote, that's where I'd go. Unfortunately, both Labour and the Cuntservatives will never try for electoral reform, because the current system favours them. A party can get 40% of the vote in the current system and have 350 seats. Another party could get 20% and end up with no seats.

I've voted Labour in the end.

wow suprised its that much a majority. ive been so gobsmacked at how tories have got in several times in my lifetime I always suspected a scam and theyde get in when it counts every time.
Everyone I speak to is anti Tory.. but then the reality is that the company we keep is pretty much like minded huh? so we only see conforming viewpoints whichever side of the fence we are on.
The left side of the fence just happens to realise that a bit more and is prepared to actually investigate things in that neutral manner that Corbs seems to get slagged off for

I would vote Green, if there was any point. If my vote had the same value as any other vote, that's where I'd go. Unfortunately, both Labour and the Cuntservatives will never try for electoral reform, because the current system favours them. A party can get 40% of the vote in the current system and have 350 seats. Another party could get 20% and end up with no seats.

I've voted Labour in the end.
Totally hear that. think labour have far more chance of unity with green ideals because it favours community tho so its still a step on the right path.

Come on you reds!

(Why are republicans red and democrats blue in America? That's so wrong!)