vital dating | Vital Football

vital dating

badge73

Vital 1st Team Regular
a quick insight to fears black book of dating, and of cause the meaning of the phrase dons had worse

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2348028/Meet-ladettes-Edwardian-Britain-Black-List-boozy-female-drinkers-barred-pubs-drunken-antics-revealed.html

:10:

I would like to point out that I'm an equal opportunity dater and also have a white and various other colour books.

This site is replete with males. The question is, where are the lassies?

JamTomorrow - 25/6/2013 19:31

BBJ - 25/6/2013 19:22

This site is replete with males. The question is, where are the lassies?

I've some pictures of myself that would make any self-respecting woman drool. Mind you, they are 40 or more years old......

Hiding until we see photos! Only rippling abs need apply :17:

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 25/6/2013 22:08

Do you recognise any of the Ladies, BBJ? Right about you time, wasn't it?

:91: :91: :91:

My sainted aunt, I've only just noticed the DAILY MAIL article!
I tell you, if you ended up with one of those "ladies", you'd hand up the wages pretty quick every Friday night.

BBJ - 26/6/2013 21:47

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 25/6/2013 22:08

Do you recognise any of the Ladies, BBJ? Right about you time, wasn't it?

:91: :91: :91:

My sainted aunt, I've only just noticed the DAILY MAIL article!
I tell you, if you ended up with one of those "ladies", you'd hand up the wages pretty quick every Friday night.

LOL. I don't know what it is, but I find old Black and White photos fascinating. That certainly is a mottley crew!! Looking at the documents, they received sentences including hard labour for their drinking offenses. Imagine that these days with some of the girls out there!!!!

One of them pictures on that link reminds me of the mrs mother about the fourth one down, i knew she was a witch that has been around for a long long time

Vital Dating! Great. I can't wait to see who I get.

*please be a woman, please be a woman, please be a woman*