vital dating | Vital Forums

vital dating

badge73

Vital 1st Team Regular
a quick insight to fears black book of dating, and of cause the meaning of the phrase dons had worse

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2348028/Meet-ladettes-Edwardian-Britain-Black-List-boozy-female-drinkers-barred-pubs-drunken-antics-revealed.html

:10:

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
I would like to point out that I'm an equal opportunity dater and also have a white and various other colour books.

BBJ

Vital Champions League
JamTomorrow - 25/6/2013 19:31

BBJ - 25/6/2013 19:22

This site is replete with males. The question is, where are the lassies?

I've some pictures of myself that would make any self-respecting woman drool. Mind you, they are 40 or more years old......

Hiding until we see photos! Only rippling abs need apply :17:

BBJ

Vital Champions League
HeathfieldRoad1874 - 25/6/2013 22:08

Do you recognise any of the Ladies, BBJ? Right about you time, wasn't it?

:91: :91: :91:
My sainted aunt, I've only just noticed the DAILY MAIL article!
I tell you, if you ended up with one of those "ladies", you'd hand up the wages pretty quick every Friday night.

BBJ - 26/6/2013 21:47

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 25/6/2013 22:08

Do you recognise any of the Ladies, BBJ? Right about you time, wasn't it?

:91: :91: :91:
My sainted aunt, I've only just noticed the DAILY MAIL article!
I tell you, if you ended up with one of those "ladies", you'd hand up the wages pretty quick every Friday night.
LOL. I don't know what it is, but I find old Black and White photos fascinating. That certainly is a mottley crew!! Looking at the documents, they received sentences including hard labour for their drinking offenses. Imagine that these days with some of the girls out there!!!!

G

One of them pictures on that link reminds me of the mrs mother about the fourth one down, i knew she was a witch that has been around for a long long time