Virus sweeps through BDBL | Vital Football

Virus sweeps through BDBL

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
Duffy's got it(that was the reason he was subbed on Tues) and a couple of others are strugglin for satdi.BILLY will start accordin to Giddins tweet after interviewin our Chris this mornin.UTCB

Duffy's got it(that was the reason he was subbed on Tues) and a couple of others are strugglin for satdi.BILLY will start accordin to Giddins tweet after interviewin our Chris this mornin.UTCB
That's all we need any idea how many players are affected

A couple of others can mean 2 or also not many these days I know when you wagged school it only meant 2 tho

A couple of others can mean 2 or also not many these days I know when you wagged school it only meant 2 tho
BTW, BladesMad now stopped me PM-ing you Bully. Just to say that program we spoke about is no longer available in the App Store so we may need to look elsewhere going forward.

HOW DARE YOU say i wagged school.A couple means two,if someone sez ya mek a luvly couple it dunt mean 4 or 5 it means 2 ya soft chuff.:LOL: UTCB

BTW, BladesMad now stopped me PM-ing you Bully. Just to say that program we spoke about is no longer available in the App Store so we may need to look elsewhere going forward.
Bugger was goin to put it on my phone cos this site isn't great on it. We can pm on here by all accounts but not looked into it yet. Can see the last rites being given on bm soon it's the least they deserve