Virgin Wines | Vital Football

Virgin Wines

Casperimp

Vital 1st Team Regular
More good news in an indirect way for the Mighty Imps.

Our Vice Chairman's company is clearly doing extremely well and is floating on the LSE (London Stock Exchange) with a valuation of around £100million.

Although not directly relating to us I think it just confirms even more what savvy business people we have on the board of our fantastic club.

Well done to Jay Wright. No wonder our club continues to prosper while many others struggle.

Link here:

Virgin Wines to float for about £100m next month (msn.com)

I imagine that, like many businesses which have a model which is online and delivery-only, they have done well out of Covid. I hope it continues once things are back to "normal".

Clive will be at him to ensure some of his share options are quickly transferred to Lincoln City Holdings.

Just a quick note from me (Jay) to explain that it's really hard due to potential accusations of conflicts of interest for me to do things like give all LCFC fans discounts from Virgin Wines. However, as I hope you all know, I will continue to support Lincoln City personally in all ways that I can.

As an aside, I'd just like to say how appreciative all of us involved with the Club are for the incredible levels of support and loyalty you have all shown over this past really difficult year. I hope you're all enjoying this amazing season and admiring the football from afar. We can't wait to have you all back inside a packed stadium again as soon as we can and raising the roof!

Take care all and Up The Imps

Just a quick note from me (Jay) to explain that it's really hard due to potential accusations of conflicts of interest for me to do things like give all LCFC fans discounts from Virgin Wines. However, as I hope you all know, I will continue to support Lincoln City personally in all ways that I can.

As an aside, I'd just like to say how appreciative all of us involved with the Club are for the incredible levels of support and loyalty you have all shown over this past really difficult year. I hope you're all enjoying this amazing season and admiring the football from afar. We can't wait to have you all back inside a packed stadium again as soon as we can and raising the roof!

Take care all and Up The Imps

Nice to see someone who understands conflicts of interest. Unlike literally everyone in the current government.

Still, half the posters on here who will aplaud you for you honesty, Jay, voted for the current corrupt cabal.

Go figure.

More good news in an indirect way for the Mighty Imps.

Our Vice Chairman's company is clearly doing extremely well and is floating on the LSE (London Stock Exchange) with a valuation of around £100million.

Although not directly relating to us I think it just confirms even more what savvy business people we have on the board of our fantastic club.

Well done to Jay Wright. No wonder our club continues to prosper while many others struggle.

Link here:

Virgin Wines to float for about £100m next month (msn.com)

I'll drink to that - cheers :guiness:

Give the history of various threads going off topic with differing innuendoes I’m a little disappointed in fellow posters that this title post has remained decent and on topic.