Vincent Kompany to leave Manchester City | Page 2 | Vital Football

Vincent Kompany to leave Manchester City

I await “Vinnie the Movie”. His story could almost be a Roy of the Rovers type story given his injury record and then returning to the side to drive the team to the success we have witnessed.

I’d pay to see it :thumbup:

I'm stunned. This will take a while for me to process. I don't know what to feel right now.
we should feel happy for him, everyone moves on eventually, but he will forever be a part of Manchester City.

We would love to keep those players we all love and the sentiment is all well and good but the future of Manchester City thrives on bringing in new blood and new heroes whilst not forgetting those that have helped us reached the pinnacles us oldies never thought success would ever come back to City, for those fans who have never experienced success at all until the last 10 years, We will have new heroes to cheer and for the Likes of Vincent Kompany City is in his heart and he is in ours.

Reading the Guardian article sounds like he is taking on a massive challenge, just hope he gets full support from the owner and I know we all wish him well.