Villa | Page 13 | Vital Football

Villa

I think her cheap plonk is rotting her teeth and probably her brain as well
Yep. Probablya smoker too. Didn't realise she was married to a toad too. Look at Michael does he realise what's going on.

He is thinking in the picture....what's Alan bowkett's number again?

Smith says not nice going down but it's been inevitable for a while.

Should have had a penalty.

Smith says at villa I had to spend 120 million to stay up and we can't do that.

Haven't won enough games.

We can't compete against top sides.

Accepts that he takes some blame .

Covid didn't help and we didn't get games called off.

Good squad, will not be big changes at club in summer.

Fans love club and no split between them and club.

Lessons have to be learnt.

Told players no doom and gloom on training.

Hanley

This hurts and it's disappointing

Hard to take. Devastated

Interesting he says players felt for a while that it's over.

Players have to be honest with themselves.

Need to show pride and fight in last 4 games

Horrible season for fans

Fans deserve much better

Smith says not nice going down but it's been inevitable for a while.

Accepts that he takes some blame .

This has really annoyed me. Takes some of the blame? He has had over two thirds of the season to get this sorted and all he achieved was increasing the distance from safety while getting us to play worse football somehow with less confidence and cohesion. I fully get it isn't actually just his fault but the fact he said that and the way he said that stinks of trying to pass the buck.

A good damnation of us on MOTD .. Mistake after mistake , no identity , no game plan and attrocious all over the pitch . Prat Webber said it would be better this time ……he has cheated us and needs to follow laughing Smiff and doddering Wyn Jones out of the door

A good damnation of us on MOTD .. Mistake after mistake , no identity , no game plan and attrocious all over the pitch . Prat Webber said it would be better this time ……he has cheated us and needs to follow laughing Smiff and doddering Wyn Jones out of the door

They must have watched a different game to Smith who said that he would take todays performance all day long.

Look at our subs - Rupp, Sargent and Rowe.

Says it all (minus Rowe). Look at our bench - Placheta, Gibson, Giannoulis, Sargent, Rupp, Rowe, Tzolis, Gunn, Sorensen.

Maybe one of those would get into a prem squad.

It’s been a while since I posted on here chaps……commiserations to you all.
I was at Newcastle home last weekend and nearer to home at Villa on Sat. I have refused to read anything to do with NCFC until this evening to allow my stress levels and blood pressure to reduce. I have made a meagre 5 matches this season for a return of one point from a possible 15, I goal scored for, 8 against. I suppose it could have been worse. That’s the most positive thing I can say right now. 🤔

Nice to hear from you Sminks - thought of you the other day and was wondering how you were going. Agree with you about not much positive too say on our current demise to lower echelons. Feeling quite numb. No need to hide behind the sofa this season. Keep well

Well done for going to those two games Sminky ! It’s been a torrid time and it hasn’t been worth the money or effort that fans put in …..and it isn’t nice to watch Smiff laughing at us fans while we are hurting