Villa Keep Top Two Dream Alive? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Villa Keep Top Two Dream Alive?

11 points ahead of 7th with 18 to play for, the playoffs are in the bag. Sitting in 4th with Fulham 3rd means probably playing them in the final rather than in the semis. Noice

All she needs is a face job now.

OK here's the $64 000 question! Gemma Collins or Lisa Riley. No backing out :ban:[/QUOTE]

I thought they were the same person. Sorry, I'm very far out of the fat, ugly celebrity loop living in the jungle.

Having seen the pictures online, I honestly couldn't pick. It's a dead heat. Both?

I'm sure there will be a few more twists before its all over, but we are now relying on 2 teams stumbling rather than just the 1. It just looks a little too much to make up now. Just need to go on another good winning run now so we go into the play offs in form.

OK here's the $64 000 question! Gemma Collins or Lisa Riley. No backing out :ban:

I thought they were the same person. Sorry, I'm very far out of the fat, ugly celebrity loop living in the jungle.

Having seen the pictures online, I honestly couldn't pick. It's a dead heat. Both?[/QUOTE]

Now that's the Dunkirk spirit that made Britain great:clap::clap::eek!:

Gemma collins or lisa riley hhmmmm , thats tricky. Tell you what lets raise the stakes , nora batty or thora hird.

[QUOTE

OK here's the $64 000 question! Gemma Collins or Lisa Riley. No backing out :ban:[/QUOTE]

Both, at the same time.

And i will have Rebel Wilson for afters.

:taz:

It’s a nope from me. All three teams above us are in better form than us. Ok, Wolves have faltered slightly but they are too far gone for us to even dream about catching them. I’d honestly rather play Cardiff than Fulham in the playoffs.

It's alive and well until it's mathematically impossible.

So what if Fulham and Cardiff are in better form. Form changes. We were in better form in January/February.

Lets just win our games and see what happens. If we dont go up on 91 points it would be ridiculous.

Ok then gemma collins , she looks dirtier than the other one.

I can tell you gave that a great deal of thought - you're a braver man than me.
Now you've come out of the larger ladies closet pvb,
col8 has found just the girls for you on the Witton Lane forum.
Have a look at this thread; You need your fingers in your ears when these ladies sing
Hamelin Bay: Nearly 150 beached whales die in Australia
:sorry::off::help: