Villa Keep Top Two Dream Alive? | Page 3 | Vital Football

Villa Keep Top Two Dream Alive?

'Kin awful cheese JPA more like a nightmare:wagging: . Rather listen to a duet by Lisa and Gemma, otherwise known as the Diet Girls. It's not over til the hairy Germans sing doesn't work for me.

e65.gif

JF will note your off topic ways!

Top two dream is dead in the water, period.

Promotion via the playoffs is looking no more than just a dream. If we fluked a promotion then we're not in a state to stay up.

We need a radically improved new season in the Championship. We've had a few decent runs but too many poor ones. Eliminate the latter and then maybe we'll be good enough.

The lack of a team plan or style will ultimately cost us, we all watch every week and we rely on individuals.

It’s too fragmented and until we install a Manager and coaches who can do their jobs better then it’s fingers crossed and hope.

The lack of a team plan or style will ultimately cost us, we all watch every week and we rely on individuals.

It’s too fragmented and until we install a Manager and coaches who can do their jobs better then it’s fingers crossed and hope.

Dead right. The ironic thing is that it was the intention of Round & Co to develop a Villa style, so that when we bought players we would know why and what for, and also what our academy needed to produce. Think we're doing something on those lines with the academy right through to the U21s.

It's the first team where it's fallen down. Bruce can't take us any further.

I'm not one for the larger lady but that one from emeralde gives me the creeps in a chucky stroke vinegar tits* kind of way.

Prisoner cell block H. *

Got bored with the Golf and am watching SPECTRE, James Bond's young lady friend will definitely take your mind off Sister Wendy:grinning: Talk about keeping the dream alive :yes: