Villa Keep Top Two Dream Alive? | Vital Football

Villa Keep Top Two Dream Alive?

Not for me, too much to expect us to win our remaining games. All will become clearer in a weeks time. If Cardiff falter against Wolves and us, then I expect Fulham to have a great chance of finishing second. That would be good news for us IMO, especially if we manage to upset Mr Warnock next week.

It's not out of the question, but just puts in perspective those God-awful performances and results against QPR and Bolton, and to a lesser extent Hull. Even if Cardiff start to wobble, Fulham currently in the box seats to nip in. Still all to play for though!!!! UTV!!!

Not for me, its Fulham if Cardiff splutter, but I dont think they will.
That said I would rather Cardiff in the play off final than Fulham.

Slim chance but it's there. Keep going. It's always a mistake to assume other teams can keep winning whatever. It's a long season; any team can run out of steam.

If we can't achieve automatic promotion, then a very close second best would be to put one of those famous scowls on Mr Warnock's face, having beaten Cardiff City at Wembley. That is something that really appeals at the moment, especially considering the trouncing they gave us at the start of the season.

Just looked at Fulham's fixtures, the two London derbys v Millwall and Brentford look to be their biggest challenges. If we'd managed 6 points from 9 instead of 1:shake::arrghh:

What do they say about sarcasm? Sensing the need to improve our GD against possibly the worst side (and with 10 men) we've seen all season, I screamed "Bring Whelan on, Bruce..." And the tit did!! Sorry, folks.

No chance for me, we’ll stutter again and again before the season ends. Fulham and Cardiff however just keep going, I hope Fulham pip them to second

Just gotta keep winning games. If we win the last 6 and end up on 91 points and still don't go up, we could consider ourselves extremely unlucky.

It's not out of the question, but just puts in perspective those God-awful performances and results against QPR and Bolton, and to a lesser extent Hull. Even if Cardiff start to wobble, Fulham currently in the box seats to nip in. Still all to play for though!!!! UTV!!!

I reckon the QPR game was the killer. Win that and Bolton and/or Hull would have been different.

Bruce has openly said he made a big mistake not changing the line up after Wolves so fair play to him. Could totally understand that he went with the team that blew Wolves away , I'm not sure anyone would without hindsight argued against what he did.

She still looks like the bride of chucky.[/QUOTE]

Didn't say I would pvb, even at my age a man has standards to maintain:gimp:. That said, the fan club has definitely diminished over the years:shake: