Villa Continue Supporting Birmingham With Another Midfield Deal | Page 2 | Vital Football

Villa Continue Supporting Birmingham With Another Midfield Deal

We still don't get it right, do we? Fancy letting him go to The Vermin without INSISTING he plays in every game against us! Hope letting Steer go isn't a big mistake......

The lad isn't going to get game time with us so it makes sense for him to go elsewhere and play. It's a pity it's at"the other place"butI don't wish him any ill will. I'm sure he would have preferred to play for us.

That's a terrible thing to say Deano, I'd never wish an injury on any player........

Oh wait......... Joe Bryan.....

Even Joe Bryan, can’t mourn the loss of something we never had, I don’t wish him any ill will. He chose premier league football which is something we can’t offer for at least another 9 or so months. We were 90 minutes away from Joe Bryan choosing us over the team he has eventually chose.

Joe Bryan wasn't looking at the bigger picture. Instead he went for PL glory now at a tin pot club playing in front of a few fans rather than be first choice at what is going to be a club fighting at the top in a few years. Who the fuck in their right mind chooses Fulham over the Villa.
Good luck as I think you are going to need it.

I think this argument goes back round to Gary Gardner in an roundabout way, why on earth would he choose to go and play for them? Gardner had no chance of first team football with us so has gone somewhere where he has for the benefit of his career. Joe Bryan has gone where Premier league football is on offer. Whether they’re tinpot, have clappers, travel in small numbers etc. doesn’t matter, he’s chose Fulham for premier league football and the benefit of his career. Time will tell if either have made the right move.

Joe Bryan is old news. Let it go, we will get a better LB and go on to bigger things without him. We should never look back again with our new owners. Only positivity should be posted from now on.

UTV :utv::utv::utv:

Joe Bryan wasn't looking at the bigger picture. Instead he went for PL glory now at a tin pot club playing in front of a few fans rather than be first choice at what is going to be a club fighting at the top in a few years. Who the fuck in their right mind chooses Fulham over the Villa.
Good luck as I think you are going to need it.

I suspect Fulham are going to be a top half premier league club this season, poor start granted. A Fulham mate was laughing at the stuff on Twitter the villa fans were posting, all a bit pathetic for me. Fulham are a good club, play great football and deserved to go up - now they’ve spent £90m or something ludicrous.

We’re only jealous!

Jealous of their position, yes everything else we are superior. One player favoured them over us though, I was over it by the morning of the next day.