Villa Continue Supporting Birmingham With Another Midfield Deal | Vital Football

Villa Continue Supporting Birmingham With Another Midfield Deal

It must have hurt the noses to have beg us for a player.

Monk
"Please Mr Bruce can we borrow one of your players because all ours are shit"

I don’t understand the GG situation, he’s 26 and hasn’t really looked close to making the grade for us, he isn’t in our plans this season and I doubt he will be over the next few years by which time he’s 28-29.

Shift him on, get a few £m for him and let him go and play at a club where he’s settled. He’ll probably end up at the Sty full time and declare his lifetime of love for them like his brother.

Yeah i agree with Dan 2 ( see what i did there!)

Why are we keeping on loaning him out. Jus bloody sell him. He is not going to kick on with us, never in a million years.

He didnt really need to post that nonsense on instagram tonight either. buzzing to have signed for the shite #KRO - surely even that load of uneducated inbreds can see he is just sucking up to them to try and get them onside

Yeah i agree with Dan 2 ( see what i did there!)

Why are we keeping on loaning him out. Jus bloody sell him. He is not going to kick on with us, never in a million years.
He's probably on silly money, nobody can afford him. He must be nuts going there Imagine the abuse he'll get after the way he celebrated scoring against them

Shame it didn't work out with all the injuries .
Garry Monk is too good for small Heath, seems a decent bloke hope they don't poison his good nature and spirit

In the big scheme of things, Blues' biggest signing of the summer is Villa's eleventh-choice central midfielder (behind Whelan, Jedinak, Angela, Grealish, Hourihane, Bjarnasson, McGinn, O'Hare, Doyle-Hayes and Lyden)

You're welcome....:wave::Fingers::lol:

In the big scheme of things, Blues' biggest signing of the summer is Villa's eleventh-choice central midfielder (behind Whelan, Jedinak, Angela, Grealish, Hourihane, Bjarnasson, McGinn, O'Hare, Doyle-Hayes and Lyden)

You're welcome....:wave::Fingers::lol:

I hope you are not suggesting Angela ahead of Grealish?! :eek!::shake: