Villa away 17th June | Page 4 | Vital Football

Villa away 17th June

I'm confused. We were supposed to play them in February, so surely this is the original sequence... wtf

I noticed that a few posts later. I was remembering our next game was Newcastle away before it all got cancelled and it confused me, never mind you.

Waiting for your matchday posts again NaC..! Wont be long now!!

According to an apparent leak of the first five fixtures, we are on Sky for the first four PL games and BT for the cup game (typically, the BBC had first choice and picked Man Utd and Man City, even though the other two games look miles more interesting on paper):

FixtureLeak.jpg

Look like missing the cup game I ain’t paying 30 quid to watch it dint cost me that for a ticket (I don’t think 🤔 tbh I can’t remember how much it was it was that long ago when i bought it )

2 of the 4 games the Beeb have live are Bournemouth v Palace 20th June 19.45 ko&Norwich v Everton 24th June 6pm ko it's been confirmed on't Beeb website.UTMPB

Bit early what’s SRF’s list 🤔

I have sky and amazon prime only thing I haven’t got is BT sport

SRF - SirRodneyEffing
if you Google IPTV and read up about it you'll learn a lot
on Blades Facebook pages there's a few people offering the service for £30+
and you'll be able to watch all 36 fixtures one after the other ;)

I see SWFC are one of the clubs moaning about player fitness, hotels being closed and pretty much anything else

If I was a fan of a moany club it would worry me........heads not in the right place and all that. Mind you for the Pigs is that ever the case?

Just hope we can carry on in the same vein that we left off

You can almost hear Garth Crooks and Danny Mills taking every opportunity to waffle bullshit about how right they were all along if we aren't at our best at Villa