The Carabao Cup Thread 2019-20 | Page 140 | Vital Football

The Carabao Cup Thread 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we have 30k ST holders by the time all the players, staff and so get theirs there won't be any left for anyone else. There will however be 24k floating about somewhere

If we have 30k ST holders by the time all the players, staff and so get theirs there won't be any left for anyone else. There will however be 24k floating about somewhere
Surely staff/players etc will not be in the 33000 allocation to the fans. Means 3000 odd up for grabs to the claret members, maybe a few more if season ticket holders can’t get there or don’t want to see a possible drubbing. Anybody know how many claret members there are?

Surely staff/players etc will not be in the 33000 allocation to the fans. Means 3000 odd up for grabs to the claret members, maybe a few more if season ticket holders can’t get there or don’t want to see a possible drubbing. Anybody know how many claret members there are?

There is an old fella sits in front of me never goes to Wembley but his season ticket will go to his Son who comes occasionally, so I doubt any ST holders won't at least take the ticket, aren't their 1000's of members?

I’ve seen a few comments from hopeful members that season ticket holders won’t take their ticket, common sense would say that those ST holders will still buy for friends/family or at worst to sell on for a hefty payday (And pay for the season ticket next season, like it or not you know it happens). I’ve read there’s 28,000 members but also read there’s a few thousand, who knows, but after season ticket holders it says ‘subject to availability’ so I’m guessing the club aren’t expecting there to be many if any at all which is probably why they haven’t bothered with members who’ve been to 8 home games and so on.

20 000 members so I'm led to believe, unless it has shot up, not sure it can have as I think membership is now closed for the season.

20 000 members so I'm led to believe, unless it has shot up, not sure it can have as I think membership is now closed for the season.
Would someone be a season ticket holder and a claret member?

30000 season ticket holders, 20000+ claret members. What a fantastic loyal fan base. It’s great news all the season ticket holders can get a Wembley ticket. Hoping I’ve got a squeak being a claret member.

Would someone be a season ticket holder and a claret member?

30000 season ticket holders, 20000+ claret members. What a fantastic loyal fan base. It’s great news all the season ticket holders can get a Wembley ticket. Hoping I’ve got a squeak being a claret member.

A season ticket trumps a membership, can’t see why anyone would have both or whether they could anyway as the ‘benefits’ are pretty much the same. There are some clubs in Germany though where you have to be a member in order to buy a season ticket, strange really.

Status
Not open for further replies.