Vile Judgemental Cow! | Vital Football

Vile Judgemental Cow!

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
This cow judges kids by their names.

She says she hates geographical location names, ones from the season, Apple etc.

What does she call her kids?

India and Poppy.

Why does tv give these utter idiots air space?!

[youtube=edZjdgU0asM?]

she's the nause off the apprentice.

she even has 'the only person to say no to Sir Alan' in her twitter bio.

she just loves to cause controversy to keep herself in the news.

It was funny when Schofe said, you don't like geographical names?... you call your daughter India! LOL

Why anyone gives her air time is beyond me.

She is everything that I dislike about these reality show people.

She's obviously an attention whore with no real talent to speak of, how is she even on tv giving her opinion?

However......

If she doesnt like certain themed names then that is fair enough, it's only her opinion. Anyone who has been through the naming of a child process will know full well that it can become painstaking, and there is no rhye or reason as to why people dislike certain names.

Also, she has got a point in that we do judge people (perhaps more the parents) from their name. Why did the writers on Benidorm give the chavvy girls kid the name Coolio?
Surely I'm not the only one who when you hear someone has called their killed chardonay or britney, my first reaction is 'oh for fucks sake!'

The Fear - 5/7/2013 09:38

This cow judges kids by their names.

She says she hates geographical location names, ones from the season, Apple etc.

What does she call her kids?

India and Poppy.

Why does tv give these utter idiots air space?!

Who would waste their time giving free promotion to an attention seeking bint on their web site :69: :5:

James06 - 5/7/2013 10:10

She's obviously an attention whore with no real talent to speak of, how is she even on tv giving her opinion?

However......

If she doesnt like certain themed names then that is fair enough, it's only her opinion. Anyone who has been through the naming of a child process will know full well that it can become painstaking, and there is no rhye or reason as to why people dislike certain names.

Also, she has got a point in that we do judge people (perhaps more the parents) from their name. Why did the writers on Benidorm give the chavvy girls kid the name Coolio?
Surely I'm not the only one who when you hear someone has called their killed chardonay or britney, my first reaction is 'oh for fucks sake!'

Yep, but she called her kid 'India' - Whilst mocking people who do the same.

She's a ****.

That is the thing Jim, she was judging everyone else and 'different' names and yet called her kids Poppy and India.

I hate snobs at all levels of this antiquated class system!

(The same person who makes money doing so DaveM ! :2: )

I think that in Scandinavian countries, you can only give children names from an approved list. Is that right, VOTN?