Vile Judgemental Cow! | Page 2 | Vital Football

Vile Judgemental Cow!

She mentioned my name... Thought she was gonna slag it off but then she didn't. Try it bitch...try it!

Seriously though, what a deluded stupid person she is. Favourite part was when everyone was cackling in the background when Schofield said you don't like geographical names but your child is called India. Hahahaha!

randy.stand - 5/7/2013 20:51

She mentioned my name... Thought she was gonna slag it off but then she didn't. Try it bitch...try it!

Seriously though, what a deluded stupid person she is. Favourite part was when everyone was cackling in the background when Schofield said you don't like geographical names but your child is called India. Hahahaha!

How could anyone make fun of the name Randy?

BBJ - 5/7/2013 12:18

I think that in Scandinavian countries, you can only give children names from an approved list. Is that right, VOTN?

It has been like that but things are far more relaxed now, they have to be with the influx of immigrant workers and asylum seekers. Cann you imagine telling Stasys, the guy from Lithuania that has jjust built the extension on your house, that he can call his son Aivaras because it's not on some approved Norwegian name list? I'm pretty sure the ECHR would have something to say about that.

BodyButter - 5/7/2013 12:53

randy.stand - 5/7/2013 20:51

How could anyone make fun of the name Randy?

Don't be silly, that's just a screen name, his real name is Stand.

I haven't.

If I have kids I would call them Brutus and Tyson.

I would also like a dog called Bastard just so I could walk around the park yelling 'come here ya bastard'

She has got a point though. All the Jonathan', Dave's, Mark's and Colin's I've ever met have all been *****!

Must be something in this bad name business!

Villan Of The North - 5/7/2013 14:23

BBJ - 5/7/2013 12:18

I think that in Scandinavian countries, you can only give children names from an approved list. Is that right, VOTN?

It has been like that but things are far more relaxed now, they have to be with the influx of immigrant workers and asylum seekers. Cann you imagine telling Stasys, the guy from Lithuania that has jjust built the extension on your house, that he can call his son Aivaras because it's not on some approved Norwegian name list? I'm pretty sure the ECHR would have something to say about that.

Same in New Zealand. There is a list of names that are banned from being used on the birth certificates

Good for Hollyboobie and the bloke who used to finger a Gopher.

Oh no, hold on, why the fuck did they book a mouthpiece for in the first place?

Give an arsehole access to air and it will fart.

She'd done her job, guaranteed her next paid for TV interview because it's caused a stir. Maybe, just maybe, if she was ignored she'd enjoy a decent career as an intelligent women and she'll lose the delusions that normal people want to hear her blowjob her thoughts on the world.

It applies to so many sadly.

Just a wind up merchant , I wonder what she would do if her daughter brought home a Lad called Christian who was a multi millionaire footballer . I bet she wouldn't have an issue with his name or his money :10:

The Fear - 5/7/2013 21:13

I haven't.

If I have kids I would call them Brutus and Tyson.

I would also like a dog called Bastard just so I could walk around the park yelling 'come here ya bastard'

You don't need a dog for such foul mouth antics

Villan57 - 6/7/2013 08:52

Just a wind up merchant , I wonder what she would do if her daughter brought home a Lad called Christian who was a multi millionaire footballer . I bet she wouldn't have an issue with his name or his money :10:

Maybe not, but you'd hope that she might have an issue that her 6 year old daughter was bringing anyone home at all.

bloke down the road when i was a kid called his dog ******, dare say the council and politically correct would be up in arms ...

but fieldy is right, THEY booked her!! knowing it would cause a stir on the media or net, knowing simpletons would start threads about it .... :5: :2:

yeah, and this simpleton started a thread because he knew people would talk about it and join in, generating me £

Not so simple now big boy!?

:2:

lol

:17:

Credit where it's due though.

At least when Phil and Holly do book a mouthpiece they do their homework to make it entertaining lol

The Fear - 6/7/2013 12:56

yeah, and this simpleton started a thread because he knew people would talk about it and join in, generating me £

Not so simple now big boy!?

:2:

lol
:34: :34: :34: :34:

The Fear - 5/7/2013 09:38

This cow judges kids by their names.

She says she hates geographical location names, ones from the season, Apple etc.

What does she call her kids?

India and Poppy.

Why does tv give these utter idiots air space?!

Because the average person is a slack jawed dimwit and need something to focus their attention... And what better than some nobody who thinks they are famous who's irrelevant opinion on something goes against what 99% of people would say is right...

Having said that her name is consistant with another stupid idiot in this world... Katie Price... Katie Hopkins... Yeah Katie is a match for dumbfucks by her logic...

Attachments

• wpid-True-words-of-wisdom.jpg
    wpid-True-words-of-wisdom.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 0