Views about Kenny Jackett? | Vital Football

Views about Kenny Jackett?

dedmans

Vital Reserves Team
I am undecided as I always believed a good choice was made and the path forward was although going to take time, to a pattern and style but upward. However, some I know have strong feelings about his capability. Also, who else could be an alternative?

Last year we recorded a massive points total & won the Checkatrade. You suddenly become a crap manager overnight,

His replacement for Clarke hasn’t worked & it shows. Need to bring someone in in central defence.

It’ll come good.

Yesterday the wheels truly came off. It seems there is no faith in some signings and after such a performance perhaps that is the reason why . Maybe when Jack returns and Ollie and Christian are not waylaid the confidence and solidarity will return. It seems Mr. Cook is not faring that well either.

They came off alright.. and I'm trying to forget.. ha ha..

These things do happen though, and I for one am not looking for KJ's head just yet. At this moment in time we're 1-0 up on Ipswich so we've lost no ground on the playoffs with other results being favourable. There's everything to play for.. :thumbup: