View From West Brom | Vital Football

View From West Brom

Fair enough but let’s be right, for all their possession they had 3 decent chances and scored two of them. Some of those comments would make you think they cut us to ribbons second half.

Fair enough but let’s be right, for all their possession they had 3 decent chances and scored two of them. Some of those comments would make you think they cut us to ribbons second half.
it wasn't far off Gray for the bit I saw.....man against boys....we're not fit enough to play our style against decent teams for 90 mins

it wasn't far off Gray for the bit I saw.....man against boys....we're not fit enough to play our style against decent teams for 90 mins
Apart from the 2 goals, they only looked like scoring on one other occasion Aya. That’s my point, they did just as we do, played it around a lot but didn’t really look like scoring. That’s not cutting us to shreds anymore than we did to them in the first half.

i think youve touched on something there monte against lesser teams we get away with it but we dont against teams with high quality and their just that bit too clinical for us having said that barnes was a yard offside when that cross was played in

i think youve touched on something there monte against lesser teams we get away with it but we dont against teams with high quality and their just that bit too clinical for us having said that barnes was a yard offside when that cross was played in

I think they press higher against us and we can't cope - billy and mcg were forced to receive long balls which they couldn't hold onto. We're falling a bit short - but not much - all is not lost but I hope CW has a good think about it and is able to change up a few things. It would say a lot about him if he does IMHO

I think they press higher against us and we can't cope - billy and mcg were forced to receive long balls which they couldn't hold onto. We're falling a bit short - but not much - all is not lost but I hope CW has a good think about it and is able to change up a few things. It would say a lot about him if he does IMHO
i think if we could somehow manage to bring 2 strikers.and an attacking midfielder in this january we would have every chance of a top 6 but if we dont can see us falling short again and if we could bring a good physical target man in we would have somebody to aim for and get some early crosses in this season is still very much alive but i think it does depend on what happens in january

We have been 'sussed' to a degree ( no wonder as we seem to be on Sky every week) and the better teams can cope with it and exploit weaknesses. Against lesser teams we can struggle to create.

What's needed is better game management, a Plan B that works and an injection of pace up front.
Easy to say, much harder to do and CW's mettle will be put to a true test to solve the issue.

We have been 'sussed' to a degree ( no wonder as we seem to be on Sky every week) and the better teams can cope with it and exploit weaknesses. Against lesser teams we can struggle to create.

What's needed is better game management, a Plan B that works and an injection of pace up front.
Easy to say, much harder to do and CW's mettle will be put to a true test to solve the issue.
pace and physicality is what were lacking up front and both aspects would give us more options and variety in our play and tt is correct weve been on sky so much lately teams know exactly how to nulify our system which is why im a little suprised chris hasnt mixed it up a bit.with our set up