View From The Media | Page 2 | Vital Football

View From The Media

Turned on the radio and found Ray Houghton and Danny Mills reviewing yesterday's games.

Houghton full of praise for United, the way we play, the fans, CW and Billy. Mills on the other hand doubled down on his stupidity, said our defence is scrappy, Bash and JOC don't overlap, they underlap and we're not good enough at this level.

Is Mills really going to carry this on all season ?

Turned on the radio and found Ray Houghton and Danny Mills reviewing yesterday's games.

Houghton full of praise for United, the way we play, the fans, CW and Billy. Mills on the other hand doubled down on his stupidity, said our defence is scrappy, Bash and JOC don't overlap, they underlap and we're not good enough at this level.

Is Mills really going to carry this on all season ?

I have never heard of 'underlap' before ............and i dont even understand it.

Danny's okay, but its all just chip papers. We'll do our talking on the pitch and by the time they realise what we're about, we'll be home and dry....

When was the last time newspapers were used to wrap chips in ? ?
Got to be over 40 yrs ago hasn’t it

I noticed an article in the Norwich local paper attacking lazy journalists who can't even get the name of their manager correct, but thinks that we have it a lot worse, quoting Danny Mills and journalists who still think we are a long ball side

I was happier when no one else knew about how we played.
Now everyone knows - even the Italians!
This could have an adverse effect on our chances in next season’s Champions League.