View From The Media | Vital Football

View From The Media

Brilliant - thanks Roy - just goes to show how little these "experts" know.....they go on about the weaknesses of our squad, but fail to recognise the strength of our management team.

And the guy who suggests that Wilder will be favourite for the sack after a few weeks is clearly bonkers.

Brilliant - thanks Roy - just goes to show how little these "experts" know.....they go on about the weaknesses of our squad, but fail to recognise the strength of our management team.

And the guy who suggests that Wilder will be favourite for the sack after a few weeks is clearly bonkers.
if things dont go according to plan i would be very very dissapointed if our board sacked chris for me he could finish bottom 10 points adrift and still be given the chance to get us back up we owe the man that much at the least imo

Think we need to pin a few of these comments on the dressing room wall b4 we go out for every game !! IN WILDER WE TRUST UTB

I’m surprised Roy managed to find so many positive ones tbh all I’ve read is we will be lucky to finish bottom. Anybody who thinks wilder is in danger of being sacked hasn’t a clue about us,the owners whoever they were would have a revolt on their hands the likes they would have never seen car park demos would be the least of it

Wonderful!
The more experts who think we are doomed, the better.
I can understand us being favourites for relegation, but most of these comments are just lazy journalism, and even a 20th. place finish would not alter that fact.
Why on earth would we sack CW? He’s already shown he can get promotion from the Championship working with a low budget and with a lot of lower league players. Where could we find someone better?

Wonderful!
The more experts who think we are doomed, the better.
I can understand us being favourites for relegation, but most of these comments are just lazy journalism, and even a 20th. place finish would not alter that fact.
Why on earth would we sack CW? He’s already shown he can get promotion from the Championship working with a low budget and with a lot of lower league players. Where could we find someone better?
spot on boys keep em coming i say chris will be rubbing his hands at all these so called experts tipping us to finish bottom there all giving the team talk for him ???

Judging what 'football 'experts' know, I'm going to launch a new career, as a journalist for Nordic skiing events. Kerching!

I predict we will struggle. I also predict we will finish above Chelsea. Take that however you wish, and we will not sack CW whatever the case. Whether he 'resigns' for the best of the club is hard to see but if we haven't won a game by Christmas I predict he'll still be here. Bassett esque

Yarn, more media rubbish. Like Brexit we are all doomed. I predict we will stay up and the UK will thrive without the shackles of the EU.

We had a better defence than Norwich last season which will help us their full backs are both teenagers and while they got away with quite a bit last season you won’t this another difference I noticed when puuki went through last seaso he would have got his shot away and probably scored this season he couldn’t even get his shot away defenders are as quick as forwards in this league
It going to be tough

Also needs mentioning these are the 2nd best side in the league and the champions of Europe can be a great start for a new team can also knock its confidence if things go wrong