View From Swansea | Page 2 | Vital Football

View From Swansea

Worry abart premier league fitness levels when/if we get theer.I find it frustratin that we're so close to havin a gr8 side at this level,but it's alluss been so near yet so far in my time as a TRUE BLADE,goin back to the TC years,one or two better players and we cudda been up theer wi the best in't country but alas. UTCB

TT where are you? Need you to come and rescue me from Rod :help:

Dunt be shoutin for the Moanasaurus he's already told thi thaz no chance of a date wi him(ya must be gutted):giggle: If ya dunt want mi to answer ya,dunt post such crap as our players are fat,other than that ya cud alluss ignore mi it's simples really(a bit like you):giggle:.UTCB

Dunt be shoutin for the Moanasaurus he's already told thi thaz no chance of a date wi him(ya must be gutted):giggle: If ya dunt want mi to answer ya,dunt post such crap as our players are fat,other than that ya cud alluss ignore mi it's simples really(a bit like you):giggle:.UTCB

true - I'll ignore you from now on(y)

It's things like this that could make all the difference tho Rod. We are a good side, no doubt, but to take us to the next level fitness should be looked at. There is no way our players are at Premier League fitness levels IMHO
Here’s a direct tweet from mark Duffy yesterday

Find it very disrespectful that ppl question my fitness levels, by questioning that, your questioning me as a professional, an the hard work I put in every single wk. But let me make it 100% clear. I can play for 90mins 100%, An the day I can’t, I’ll retire from the game.

Here’s a direct tweet from mark Duffy yesterday

Find it very disrespectful that ppl question my fitness levels, by questioning that, your questioning me as a professional, an the hard work I put in every single wk. But let me make it 100% clear. I can play for 90mins 100%, An the day I can’t, I’ll retire from the game.

He must be questioning his boss then - as he is consistently taken off at about 60 mins +.

I think they're fit, but they could be fitter. They're not overweight, but if you compare them to the top teams, they're about a stone heavier.

Leeds have a decent squad, not great, but they have taken their game to a higher level because they are fitter this season to cope with their new manager's demands - and it works.

Similar for Norwich.

I still think we lost that game on Saturday because we faded physically in the second half - and couldn't keep up with the effort levels shown in the first.

pipstoodle

Funny really that we don't worry about them being overweight when we win. IMO Swansea won on Saturday because after half time, they pressed three forward and had Fer and Cellina (both better players than anything we have...) playing further forward too. It disrupted our midfield play and stopped us being so mobile. Got to hand it to Potter. P2 W2. Got our number...

There is no escape Aya. Once he’s decided he disagrees with anything you’ve posted that’s it,you’ll be tarred with that brush forever.
A hint of criticism of owt SUFCrelated and,like one of the many elephants I’ve seen recently,he never forgets,he’ll post endlessly and irrelevantly about it any opportunity and, in his mind,it’ll be you that’s obsessed by it.
As lions prowl the plains of the Serengeti he stalks this board preying on anyone who doesn’t clap like a seal when owt Blades related is mentioned.
He’s like a hyena feeding off the carcass of criticism that, whenever,whoever and whatever it’s about is not In line with his myopic red and white vision.
Take your own advice as in post 23?

There is no escape Aya. Once he’s decided he disagrees with anything you’ve posted that’s it,you’ll be tarred with that brush forever.
A hint of criticism of owt SUFCrelated and,like one of the many elephants I’ve seen recently,he never forgets,he’ll post endlessly and irrelevantly about it any opportunity and, in his mind,it’ll be you that’s obsessed by it.
As lions prowl the plains of the Serengeti he stalks this board preying on anyone who doesn’t clap like a seal when owt Blades related is mentioned.
He’s like a hyena feeding off the carcass of criticism that, whenever,whoever and whatever it’s about is not In line with his myopic red and white vision.
Take your own advice as in post 23?
Hope you're havin a wonderful holiday mi owd.Are the elephants has fat as our players by any chance?:giggle: BLADES lose and the Moanasaurus awakes from his deep sleep,amazin.:giggle: TRUE BLADES RULE.UTCB

After two and a half seasons some are critical of the fitness. No one mentioned it over Xmas but suddenly Leeds, Norwich etc are all fitter?

Combined the total weigth of the 18 and devide by the combined height and that will give you a closer comparison for the top few teams.

Daft? Yes, but some of you lot started it.

Hope you're havin a wonderful holiday mi owd.Are the elephants has fat as our players by any chance?:giggle: BLADES lose and the Moanasaurus awakes from his deep sleep,amazin.:giggle: TRUE BLADES RULE.UTCB
How would I know?
I’ve never seen our players according to you.
Try and keep up... it’s always the runt that gets left behind and we all know how big a runt you are:cup:

How would I know?
I’ve never seen our players according to you.
Try and keep up... it’s always the runt that gets left behind and we all know how big a runt you are:cup:
Big runt? Really? Tha tells mi im' the BIGGEST MASSIVEST TRUEST BLADE ever mek thi mind up Basil stayway.:LOL:.Enjoy the rest of your holiday.UTCB

Big runt? Really? Tha tells mi im' the BIGGEST MASSIVEST TRUEST BLADE ever mek thi mind up Basil stayway.:LOL:.Enjoy the rest of your holiday.UTCB
The runtiest,truest ever Blade (just how deceiving is your best friend,your bathroom mirror):rolleyes:

The runtiest,truest ever Blade (just how deceiving is your best friend,your bathroom mirror):rolleyes:
Why ya feel the need to be so rude to a TRUE BLADE is beyond me,but hey ho.:LOL: Them poor souls in Cape Town,especially the holteliers is who i feel sorry for Basil.:giggle: Have a luvly holiday and i'm pleased you've found t'internet again.When ya home cos i think Monte wants to join your stayway club,she's been tekin lessons on how to be grumpy,still along way to catch thee up but she's havin a gud go bless her.:giggle: UTCB