View From Swansea | Vital Football

View From Swansea

the first comment is actually spot on

But the size on them, half of them were fatties and the other half over the hill.They were literally spent after half time and we came right into it and scored a superb goal.

It has to be said - some of our players look on the large side - and its fine margins like this, which could make all the difference.
They need to up the fitness training IMHO.

But the size on them, half of them were fatties and the other half over the hill.They were literally spent after half time and we came right into it and scored a superb goal.

It has to be said - some of our players look on the large side - and its fine margins like this, which could make all the difference.
They need to up the fitness training IMHO.
Please tell mi thar havin a laff,:LOL: Lose one(after winnin 4 on't bounce) and we've a team full of Rod Currie's(Fat gits) and pensioner lookalikes(Bully's).:giggle: Chuff knows what'll be said if we lose next week,WILDER OUT? Have a gud neet BLADES,a Medicinal Brandy or ten's called for mi thinks.:yes: UTCB

It has to be said - some of our players look on the large side....

You should see the supporters, ducks..!

I'm afraid that of all the theories of why (...oh why?) we've gone on a losing streak of 1 game, this is probably the weakest. When you see these lads close up, they are lean and lithe and very athletic.

(apart from that fat kid up front...)

Please tell mi thar havin a laff,:LOL: Lose one(after winnin 4 on't bounce) and we've a team full of Rod Currie's(Fat gits) and pensioner lookalikes(Bully's).:giggle: Chuff knows what'll be said if we lose next week,WILDER OUT? Have a gud neet BLADES,a Medicinal Brandy or ten's called for mi thinks.:yes: UTCB

sorry I can't post what you want to read Rod - its my opinion though. Our players do not look as lean as Leeds players - and they are professionals so they should. Enjoy your brandy

You should see the supporters, ducks..!

I'm afraid that of all the theories of why (...oh why?) we've gone on a losing streak of 1 game, this is probably the weakest. When you see these lads close up, they are lean and lithe and very athletic.

(apart from that fat kid up front...)

its true though FKB - they are on the heavy side, and we have no player in our side that can run past the opposition

It’s the luminous kit aya doesn’t do anyone any favours you never hear gok wan saying youd look much slimmer in luminous yellow or green now do you

sorry I can't post what you want to read Rod - its my opinion though. Our players do not look as lean as Leeds players - and they are professionals so they should. Enjoy your brandy
Monte you're entitled to your opinion,i just find it biazarre after winnin 4 on't bounce no mention of fat&agein players,one defeat and the end is nigh.:giggle: If only we had fit fast young skilful players like the clubs below us.UTCB

Monte you're entitled to your opinion,i just find it biazarre after winnin 4 on't bounce no mention of fat&agein players,one defeat and the end is nigh.:giggle: If only we had fit fast young skilful players like the clubs below us.UTCB

It's things like this that could make all the difference tho Rod. We are a good side, no doubt, but to take us to the next level fitness should be looked at. There is no way our players are at Premier League fitness levels IMHO

I stats available to our maanger and comparison with other players must mean tha CW knows the situation. I think the problem is in their heads
......it's not fitness but decisons that are letting them down. If we get a chance on goal from a few yards then we have been fit enough to get the chance but just poor between the ears.

I totally agree with you chips......it's a mental thing I think the players don't seem to believe in themselves in big games!! We need a good performance and even bigger result if we're gonna stay in touch with the top 2 UTB

It's things like this that could make all the difference tho Rod. We are a good side, no doubt, but to take us to the next level fitness should be looked at. There is no way our players are at Premier League fitness levels IMHO
Worry abart premier league fitness levels when/if we get theer.I find it frustratin that we're so close to havin a gr8 side at this level,but it's alluss been so near yet so far in my time as a TRUE BLADE,goin back to the TC years,one or two better players and we cudda been up theer wi the best in't country but alas. UTCB