View From Palace | Vital Football

View From Palace

Cheers Roy as always.
That’s 2 teams we’ve played who have played their worst ever!
Let’s hope that happens in most of the next 36 games.
I never did like it when opponents produced their “best performance of the season” against us. To be fair, that invariably was before CW and AK arrived. :bow:

Last edited:
Having just read the pre match view as well the prem looks very much like the championship in that everyone seems to know how we play but still don’t know how to stop us doin it
Here’s to us bein average :lol:

I'm loving these 'Worst we've ever played comments'........Got a feeling there will be one or two more before the Season is out.

I thought we did ok against thirteen, if we get some decent officials, we'll look even better...............I'd like to know if CW marked them down at all ? Or is there a confidentiality clause inserted so that particular bit of information remains secret ??

Having just read the pre match view as well the prem looks very much like the championship in that everyone seems to know how we play but still don’t know how to stop us doin it
Here’s to us bein average :lol:

I imagine that most fans/clubs do - its the way we've played for last 3 seasons so its pretty repetitive in that way but it works.

The only way that seems to work in turns by stopping us by by either playing the same system (if you have the players to play it) or stick 11 players behind the ball like Weds did. The latter isn't the type of tactic that's much used in the Premiership so from that I think this season we'll find the system works but we won't always get the result.

Bet that was a long coach trip back down to SE London,trying to work out how they played so shit and lost to an average newly promoted team.