View From Hull | Vital Football

View From Hull

Dull place, dull fans. In truth we should have won easier but gave them the ball so many times. If Hull play like that all season they will go down.

Every time we play Ull it's a guarantee some of their agro seeking mongs will act like it's the 80s. Before my time but I'm presuming their bitterness is down to the BBC wiping the floor with them back in the day.

I'm not happy about us gifting Tyler Smith to them, the poncing scrubbers even tried to get Slater for nowt.

Giving them Smith for free while keeping that wank bastard Brewster makes less sense than swapping Smiley Callum for Burke.

Every time we play Ull it's a guarantee some of their agro seeking mongs will act like it's the 80s. Before my time but I'm presuming their bitterness is down to the BBC wiping the floor with them back in the day.

I'm not happy about us gifting Tyler Smith to them, the poncing scrubbers even tried to get Slater for nowt.
I remember a game in the 70s at home against them I was impressed with their following until at half time a good number took their hull scarves off and replaced them with red and white ones
mayhem ensued - different times

I remember a game in the 70s at home against them I was impressed with their following until at half time a good number took their hull scarves off and replaced them with red and white ones
mayhem ensued - different times
Was that the game when that dirty bar steward Ken Knighton was trying to cripple GOD every time GOD went near the ball? They beat us 2-1 and we were thinking we'd blown promotion but we went up anyway. The Hull fans we saw and spoke to before and after the game on satdi seemed reasonable folk,let's not forget every club has their share of clowns following them,us included. UTB