Very proud... | Vital Football

Very proud...

I'll second that, the team gave everything tonight but the gods were against us (and the referee)
Proud of the team, the club and all the backroom staff tonight.
Let's hope justice prevails.

I will be there next season whatever league we are in im so proud of our lads ive been watching darren Pattersons last minute goal at Coventry to calm my nerves efl and choi only winner's tonight disgusting puts u right of football u can guarantee sheff wed will ve deducted 7 points guarantee they stay up leaves a bad taste in the mouth

Not posted in a while (my god after all that has gone on both football and non football related over the last 4 months or so, i kinda just want 2020 to end!)

All i can say to every one of those players tonight and throughout the entirety of their performances during the last 5/6 weeks is a huge thank you. Every single one of them has done the club so proud not to mention the manager and the rest of the coaching staff too. To gain the points tally post-restart that we have with far from the biggest squad in the division and under the pressure of having to play every 3/4 days is a phenomenal achievement.

Had a really horrible feeling that they would score when that free kick was given (it was never a free kick too). Sadly, that bit of misfortune and the disappointing dropping of points last time out against Charlton has condemned us to such an unjust relegation.

Its over to our QC now, really hope with what has come to light (in my absence from posting on here, I have followed each thread on here over the last month since the news about administration broke) recently about our takeover and the disgraceful circumstances that have forced us into administration that we can get the points tally overturned.

Just as important though, I hope we can win for the sake of all other clubs out there not just ourselves and force the EFL into broad changes into the way they vet and check people who are looking to buy football clubs.

Just hope there is some shining light at the end of the tunnel for us on 31st July 2020

Up The Tics!

Cookie and the Players have given their all, since the club went into administration, they could have 'thrown in the towel' after being kicked in teeth by our asian poker player.

The Manager,Players and Fans have had the rug pulled out from underneath them, by 'Rogues and Vagabonds'.