Very limited seats left for Brighton game at BDBL | Vital Football

Very limited seats left for Brighton game at BDBL

I wonder how many fans Brighton will bring? It's a long way to travel to watch a team who aren't playing very well at the moment, and there are predictions of high winds again.

There wasn't a seat left for the Bournemouth game either, but the stadium looked a third empty

According to the ticket website on sufc .co.uk there is one single seat left in the whole stadium (in the home sections)

There wasn't a seat left for the Bournemouth game either, but the stadium looked a third empty

According to the ticket website on sufc .co.uk there is one single seat left in the whole stadium (in the home sections)

....and that's now gone....................rats!! Just decided to head up north and its too late. Good news for club tho

....and that's now gone....................rats!! Just decided to head up north and its too late. Good news for club tho

The problem is nobody seems to know whether it's a sell out, or whether all tickets that the safety people and the police have decided to allow us to sell have been sold.

As of from now, nobody else can buy a ticket, but I absolutely guarantee it 1 million per cent that there will be empty seats

The ticket purchasing for the Brighton game has been taken down from the sufc.co.uk site now.

It'll look a bit stupid when there are empty seats all over the place

We really need to be looking at a minimum 40000 capacity ground. There were just over 30000 applications for season tickets and if we do well we could easily fill/nearly fill to that capacity.

We need a new ground with all the parking, eating and drinking facilities.
BL isn't the ground I fist visited, all four sides have changed so do tell me it
the old ground we love. We love the team and we need to make room for
the new wave of supporters in years to come.
We won't though :)