VB PREDICTION LEAGUE VS. WEDNESDAY | Vital Football

VB PREDICTION LEAGUE VS. WEDNESDAY

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
SHEFFIELD UNITED VS. SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY
FRIDAY, 9TH NOVEMBER 2018 - 7:45PM KO

Predictions to be made before 7:00pm on match day.

Last edited:
As usual at derby time, my normal confidence has evaporated... 1-1 (but it wouldn't surprise me if it goes 0-1 to them or 4-0 to us...)

1-0 BLADES.BLADESmad,i think you should change the predictions allowed before 15mins to ko,mek it before the teamsheets have been handed in,unfair advantage on us that post early. I told Bully i take this prediction lark seriously.:LOL: UTCB

Last edited:
As usual at derby time, my normal confidence has evaporated... 1-1 (but it wouldn't surprise me if it goes 0-1 to them or 4-0 to us...)
tend to agree with you there fkb as ive said on another thread if they come here to win the game i fancy us strongly but cant see that happening so could well be another draw but really hope we smash em coyraww !!!

Can't see it being a 0-0, what with their defence and our way of playing.

2-1 Home Win.
no no not another 0 0 win for the snortbeasts mind think that result last season suited both managers if we can get the first goal it could be a very good game if they get the first goal its might be a long horrible game the bus will be parked

Using all the old “derby game” cliches: “form counts for nothing”; “the favourites usually lose” etc., as the basis of my confident prediction, I can’t see anything except a Wednesday win.
:sorry: :geek:

Using all the old “derby game” cliches: “form counts for nothing”; “the favourites usually lose” etc., as the basis of my confident prediction, I can’t see anything except a Wednesday win.
:sorry: :geek:
But that contradicts wot you're sayin The Pigs are alluss overwhelmingly the favrits Bigglenaldo,come on fella.:giggle: UTCB

1-0 BLADES.BLADESmad,i think you should change the predictions allowed before 15mins to ko,mek it before the teamsheets have been handed in,unfair advantage on us that post early. I told Bully i take this prediction lark seriously.:LOL: UTCB
Ok. I've moved it to 7pm.

My prediction is Blades 3-1 Pigs (Would like a clean sheet but it is a derby match)

Nope, I just can't risk tempting fate by going with the form book and predicting a United win.

Mighty Blades 1 Massive Dirty Piggies 1

Whereas Wendy have the best defence in the division

Where did you hear that B58.............they dont they have shit defence.

Just liken this game to the one in Megson's era when we were flying and they expected us to beat them ,they wanted Megson sacked........they won 2-0...............Megson still got sacked anall,and we all know how that season ended,but this one will end differently via the trap door.