VB Prediction League v Preston | Vital Football

VB Prediction League v Preston

As my confident prediction of a 3-0 loss to Brum produced only a draw, I’ll change it slightly and go for: Sheffield United 2 P.N.E. 4.
You know it makes sense!

cant predict owt till we know the team.
if its this
.............henderson.........
......bash...egan......jack.....
freeman..............................johnson......

..........duffs........woody..........flecky.......
.............sharp............goldie.......

then i,ll go 3-1..........
if not then 1-1

cant predict owt till we know the team.
if its this
.............henderson.........
......bash...egan......jack.....
freeman..............................johnson......

..........duffs........woody..........flecky.......
.............sharp............goldie.......

then i,ll go 3-1..........
if not then 1-1
I hope your woody refers to NorWOOD and not WOODburn

As my confident prediction of a 3-0 loss to Brum produced only a draw, I’ll change it slightly and go for: Sheffield United 2 P.N.E. 4.
You know it makes sense!

I was supposed to ask 2-1 Ken if you are he,but as he did'nt turn up (part timer) last nite,i will have to wait until Sat.

This was all on behalf of RodCurrie our forum sage.

Nowt wrong wi "red onion" :yes:

Have you noticed Biggles has not replied :hmmm:

I’m out of the country, warm weather training at the mo, so only reading the forum about once a day.
P.S. it’s actually hot weather training at present. Not a cloud in the sky and hardly any breeze. How I wish I could be enjoying your weather instead.:banana:

I’m out of the country, warm weather training at the mo, so only reading the forum about once a day.
P.S. it’s actually hot weather training at present. Not a cloud in the sky and hardly any breeze. How I wish I could be enjoying your weather instead.:banana:
It's rather wet here in god's lickle Village mi owd pal.Dunt get sunburnt will tha? UTCB

As my recent predictions have been pants I'll say we'll lose we won't score we'll play s#$#e the kop wont sing "wilders one of our own" I'll go home with face on I won't have any beers and won't watch the highlights on quest !! Blades 0 one 3