VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - VS. WEST HAM UNITED | Vital Football

VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - VS. WEST HAM UNITED

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
West Ham United versus Sheffield United
FA Premier League
Saturday, 26th October 2019 @ 3:00PM

Please place your score predictions and first Blades goal scorer below.

Predictions accepted up to 15 minutes before kick-off!

*We appreciate that I am posting this prediction thread early, so in the possible eventuality that the date and/or kick-off time changes, we shall try our upmost to edit this thread.

Should you need to be reminded of the rules then please see this link; https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/vb-prediction-league-2019-20.95749/

I'll start us off.....

Obviously we're on a high from beating Arseanal, but lets not get carried away. Too many times a team beats a top 6 side and then loses to somebody who is on par with them. West Ham will be tough, and yes we are unbeaten away but that run will end sometime!

I hope that end doesn't come at the Olympic Stadium but I think it'll be harder than first review.

I'm going 1-1, and I think Fleck is due a goal.

I'll start us off.....

Obviously we're on a high from beating Arseanal, but lets not get carried away. Too many times a team beats a top 6 side and then loses to somebody who is on par with them. West Ham will be tough, and yes we are unbeaten away but that run will end sometime!

I hope that end doesn't come at the Olympic Stadium but I think it'll be harder than first review.

I'm going 1-1, and I think Fleck is due a goal.
If we finish in and around Wet Sham come the season's end i'll be absolutely delighted.They have a very good squad wi quite a bit of depth to it.2-2 wi FLECKY scorin our first.UTMPB

In the past it would have been a nailed on hammering ?,
Now that ‘same owd’ has been consigned to the bin I fancy our chances....
1-1

1-0 Blades, I don’t rate the shammers at all but I think we will stick at keeping it tight with the odd goal. Moose with another tap in.

After reading the comments on Roysview...

We gunna park a bus......but somehow score 2 and concede 0

Bash scores 1st

Well I'm more than happy to finish bottom as long as the boys keep proving me wrong !! 1-0 .........same as Monday night boys UTB

Lol I meant our first, as I had sneaky feeling we'd get 2. Also fancied 0-0 but I'd still have said Mousset to score, making it impossible to get 15 points mind. All for fun, I'm clueless so far for next weekend. Fancy same again probably, as Burnley are no mugs. So no prediction yet, and wrong thread anyway :D