VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 VERSUS ARSENAL

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
Sheffield United vs. Arsenal
Sunday, 28th June 2020 – KO: 18:00
FA Cup Quarter-Final
FA Premier League

Please place your score predictions and first Blades goal scorer below.

Predictions accepted up to 15 minutes before kick-off!

For clarification, please write your prediction as follows;

Only predictions made on this thread will be counted. Predictions made on separate threads will be discarded.
  • Blades 1-0 Owls, or United 1 York 0
  • If you put 1-0 as score I will assume that Blades score is first, and if you’ve meant it as a defeat then will be marked down as a loss.

*We appreciate that I am posting this prediction thread early, so in the possible eventuality that the date and/or kick-off time changes, we shall try our upmost to edit this thread.

Should you need to be reminded of the rules then please see this link; https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/vb-prediction-league-2019-20.95749/

Points will be scored as follows;
    •Correct result and score - 10 points
    •Correct result - 5 points
    •Correct Blades first goalscorer - 5 points *
  • Please only place your predictions for this match on this thread. Predictions made for this game on other threads will not be considered as a valid prediction.

It's a 1pm ko not 6pm.2-1 win for DEM MIGHTY BLADES,FLECKY&McBurnie.I still think this predicition thread should be on the main board,it aint like the main board is busy.UTMPB

Sorry it has taken me a while to go through the remainder of the season's stats for the Prediction League. I've done up until the end of the Arsenal match. At present everyone expects @Not_A_Cheat to win, but like most of us haven't picked up many points since the re-start, allowing @Blade for Life to catch up and is now only 10 points behind with 7 more games left to pull results from.

#howwillitend

1595940256188.png