VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 – @ NORWICH CITY | Vital Football

VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 – @ NORWICH CITY

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
Norwich City versus Sheffield United
FA Premier League
Sunday, 8th December 2019 @ 2:00PM

Please place your score predictions and first Blades goal scorer below.

Predictions accepted up to 15 minutes before kick-off!

*We appreciate that I am posting this prediction thread early, so in the possible eventuality that the date and/or kick-off time changes, we shall try our upmost to edit this thread.

Should you need to be reminded of the rules then please see this link; https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/vb-prediction-league-2019-20.95749/

Points will be scored as follows;
•Correct result and score - 10 points
•Correct result - 5 points
•Correct Blades first goalscorer - 5 points *

I will just have to check to see how Everton did in their first game after we beat them at Goodison 2-0,it could sway what i predict. :detective:

I will just have to check to see how Everton did in their first game after we beat them at Goodison 2-0,it could sway what i predict. :detective:
Ive looked and how could i forget they won 2-0 at The Pigs in there next game.

So i will go Blades to win 2-0 and scorer will be Mousset.

I have refused to consider this issue until I saw CBB's prediction. Now I have seen it, I predict we will win by 2 goals to 1. Our scorer will be McGoldrick.

Got a nasty feeling this will be our first away loss.

2-1 Norwich. Cantwell and Pukki putting them 2 up, McBurnie with a goal late on.

I see Lawro is tipping a 1-1 draw. I think we'd just be about on double figures now if his predictions were ever right.

Thank fully Norwich will have a go, we struggle against teams that park the bus. With Moose and Didzy back 2-1 Blades Moose to score first.

1-0 United - Mousset

I will try and find an hour tomorrow to go through the last few games and update the league table, and add January fixtures to the board too!

Not convinced think it may be too soon after Newcastle but hoping for a reaction so I’m goin 2-1 blades with didzy to score against his old rivals

Sorry that I've flooded the board with January's fixtures but I needed to catch up and get them online before the fixtures crept up on us (trying to avoid same mistake from last season).

If anyone wants to make a prediction on this game, then please do before kick-off

Sorry that I've flooded the board with January's fixtures but I needed to catch up and get them online before the fixtures crept up on us (trying to avoid same mistake from last season).

If anyone wants to make a prediction on this game, then please do before kick-off
I’ve put my reply on the Arsenal one dint see this as it got lost in all the others
quite happy for the general election thread to get buried tho :arrghh:

I’ve put my reply on the Arsenal one dint see this as it got lost in all the others
quite happy for the general election thread to get buried tho :arrghh:

I have already posted this on the Man City home thread, but if anyone is struggling to find Prediction League posts (because they are lost). Please go to the top of the board and click on the thread circled below. In there you will find links (month by month) to corresponding fixtures from this season.

Going forward you don't need to create new threads or post predictions in different matches - just go to the top of the board.

1575834174577.png