VB PL vs. Norwich City | Vital Football

VB PL vs. Norwich City

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
Predictions please - no match chat.

Match takes place next Saturday, 18th August at 3:00pm. Predictions made after 12:00 on the day will not be included!

Please post your predictions below...

I really hope we win this one against the time wastin German and his turkey boys.2-1 win for THE MIGHTY BLADES.I hope BLADES fans dunt spend most of the afternon booin Rhodes,cos it's borin,it'll mek him think we're bothered him and look what happened when the oinkers were booin LEON at Swillsbro last september.UTCB

Win this one and we're on our way

Important that we start keeping a clean sheet. 6 conceded already and there's a risk our defence is fast becoming a proverbial sieve

I really hope we win this one against the time wastin German and his turkey boys.2-1 win for THE MIGHTY BLADES.I hope BLADES fans dunt spend most of the afternon booin Rhodes,cos it's borin,it'll mek him think we're bothered him and look what happened when the oinkers were booin LEON at Swillsbro last september.UTCB
Bloke asks for predictions only no match chat what does he get :ban:
Blades 2-1

Can't score without Billy but cant keep a clean sheet, possession is positive but only if you convert your chances. 1-1 with Clarke missing 3 sitters.