VB PL (2020/21) at WBA | Vital Football

VB PL (2020/21) at WBA

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
West Bromwich Albion v Sheffield United
Saturday, 28th November 2020 – KO: 20:00
FA Premier League

* Please note that fixture dates and times are subject to change.

Please place your score predictions and first Blades goal scorer below.

Predictions accepted up to 15 minutes before kick-off!

For clarification, please write your prediction as follows;

Only predictions made on this thread will be counted. Predictions made on separate threads will be discarded.

• Blades 1-0 Owls, or United 1 York 0
  • If you put 1-0 as score I will assume that Blades score is first, and if you’ve meant it as a defeat then will be marked down as a loss.

*We appreciate that I am posting this prediction thread early, so in the possible eventuality that the date and/or kick-off time changes, we shall try our upmost to edit this thread.

Should you need to be reminded of the rules then please see this link; https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/vb-prediction-league-2019-20.95749/

Points will be scored as follows;
    •Correct result and score - 10 points
    •Correct result - 5 points
    •Correct Blades first goalscorer - 10 points
    •Named goalscorer
Please only place your predictions for this match on this thread. Predictions made for this game on other threads will not be considered as a valid prediction.

2-1 win for DEM MIGHTY BLADES.Callum Robinson to give the Baggies the lead and we have all the Wilder out clan shouting again But Rhian to equalise and then De MOOSE comes of the bench to bag the winner for us and i'll be having a Biri or six.:cheers: UTMPB

West Bromwich Albion v Sheffield United
Saturday, 28th November 2020 – KO: 20:00
FA Premier League

* Please note that fixture dates and times are subject to change.

Please place your score predictions and first Blades goal scorer below.

Predictions accepted up to 15 minutes before kick-off!

For clarification, please write your prediction as follows;

Only predictions made on this thread will be counted. Predictions made on separate threads will be discarded.

• Blades 1-0 Owls, or United 1 York 0
  • If you put 1-0 as score I will assume that Blades score is first, and if you’ve meant it as a defeat then will be marked down as a loss.

*We appreciate that I am posting this prediction thread early, so in the possible eventuality that the date and/or kick-off time changes, we shall try our upmost to edit this thread.

Should you need to be reminded of the rules then please see this link; https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/vb-prediction-league-2019-20.95749/

Points will be scored as follows;
    •Correct result and score - 10 points
    •Correct result - 5 points
    •Correct Blades first goalscorer - 10 points
    •Named goalscorer
Please only place your predictions for this match on this thread. Predictions made for this game on other threads will not be considered as a valid prediction.
3-1 Blades Mcburnie Hatrick.