VB or not VB | Vital Football

VB or not VB

Hastings

Vital Football Hero
Very sad, hints seem to be that VB is at the end of his tether with OO and the EFL. If he no longer wants to pursue the club and OO can't afford it then what next?

I'm sure administration isn't on the cards as the administrator's first action could be to call in those unsecured loans and the Oyston empire would crumble!
I'd love Arsene Wenger to buy the club and manage it as a retirement hobby.

"I'd love Arsene Wenger to buy the club and manage it as a retirement hobby. "

That's funny and attractive at the same time.

We are so screwed

I genuinely believe nothing will change until OO dies.
No matter what anyone does / doesn't do he will cling on to the club until his last breath.

I see the BST column this week reckon 7000 regular home fans when they finally go, not a chance.
Some of the most vocal on tit against anything and everything related to the club at present have already stated they will select their games as it's 3rd division football.

The best way to get fans back(without stating the obvious)is climbing up the division and back into the Championship....

I genuinely believe nothing will change until OO dies.
No matter what anyone does / doesn't do he will cling on to the club until his last breath.

I see the BST column this week reckon 7000 regular home fans when they finally go, not a chance.
Some of the most vocal on tit against anything and everything related to the club at present have already stated they will select their games as it's 3rd division football.

Let’s all hope he dies ASAP then ?? He’s still not having a penny more from me till he’s gone though.

"The best way to get fans back(without stating the obvious)is climbing up the division and back into the Championship...."

I doubt it very much. Nowt short of Oyston going would induce me into Bloomers.