Vassell Moves Out | Vital Football

Vassell Moves Out

Hard trier, but Championship level is a bit beyond him. Always looked good in pre-season.... then usually got injured. In all his time with us, he only had about a one month spell in League 1 when he looked quite good and was a regular scorer. I know he was often used as a sub or played out of position, but his goals to appearances ratio is poor, even in League 1. He only scored 4 league goals for us in his Millers career ... over two-and-a-half years! We really need to extend our scouting system now a bit beyond Ross County and injury-prone Blackpool players. Other clubs' players may be available!
Goes without saying that he will score against us though, if we come up against him again, probably with a spectacular overhead kick!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Shame really because it looked like we'd got a real good striker when he first came to us but he's not progressed really, in fact I think he's not looked as good lately, and dare I say it, he looks worse. Good luck to him and I hope he does well but I don't think he's up to championship standard and at the moment we need championship players. :yes:

I did comment after watching the game last week that some of his 'bulk' seems to have gone - he looked thinner but not particularly in a good way.