VAR | Page 4 | Vital Football

VAR

id imagine Var will switth off after 20 mins of trying to watch the womens footie to be honest so is a bit redundant now :) id tried, ive really tried, its so boring

It'll be some laugh when they introduce VAR to the Premier League. Players and particularly managers are gonna go mad. :giggle:

Guedioura proven right by VAR for a penalty decision in the final of the ACoN. Ref gave the penalty, had a look at the monitor, and correctly changed his mind.

I'm still against VAR though. :coolio:

Another game ruined (IMO) by VAR. This time gifting Liverpool the title race advantage early on by eliminating a Man City goal for a small technical infringement.

Football is full of these tiny infringements but the game has always ignored those. Now the game is being run on pedantry

Glad we could celebrate three goals today without having to wait two minutes to check if the ball may have grazed Joe Lolley's arm hair three passes before.

Arsenal look very good this season. I don't think it will be a 2 horse race this time around.

Arsenal look very good this season. I don't think it will be a 2 horse race this time around.
Arsenal will still drop points against teams they shouldn’t as will Spurs. Man Ure are a work in progress and Chelsea have gone backwards.

A couple of teams may flatter to deceive but come the business end of the season there will only be two teams in it.

I know they didn't win, but looking at how City played, I can't see many teams coping with their high press.

I suspect they'll break the 100 point barrier this season.