VAR | Page 3 | Vital Football

VAR

It comes to something when you have to change the hand ball rule purely to accomodate VAR. It would appear common sense has now gone out of the window, it is either hand ball or it isnt now. Err, that is until the ref gets involved and overules it.

Anyone know if the bloke with the VAR machine locked in a room somewhere is watching it without the bias of the crowd noise or biased commentary.
I hope he's watching it without any sound to influence what his eyes are seeing

Anyone know if the bloke with the VAR machine locked in a room somewhere is watching it without the bias of the crowd noise or biased commentary.
I hope he's watching it without any sound to influence what his eyes are seeing
Every game this season will be monitored from the VAR centre at Stockley Park in London.
Not in some dodgy van in Aston Park.

Classic Mourinho: "Only thieves complain about the introduction of security cameras."

Lol, I wonder if he will still feel that way in his next job...

Classic Mourinho: "Only thieves complain about the introduction of security cameras."

Lol, I wonder if he will still feel that way in his next job...

I wonder if he can get another job. I don't think he'd take on a West Ham or Newcastle but none of the top six would take him. Perhaps he is hoping that Fat Frank falls on his arse and Chelsea come running back?

I’ve just read a new rule that states any player entering the VAR room - in Uxbridge - will get a straight red. Obviously they have only had to introduce this rule since SJM got Villa promoted.

Yeah, I read it's 13 miles from the nearest Premier League ground (Spurs or Arsenal maybe?) Either way, SJM could make it there and back during half-time

Clear penalty to cit£h checked by VAR and not given.
Is the because the VAR official is just one of those inept refs.