VAR | Page 19 | Vital Football

VAR

Just watching Wolves and Newcastle , ref's given Newcastle a corner when it was clearly a goal kick why isn't VAR used for stuff like that it's clear a mistake and although it came to nothing it could have lead to a goal

Just watching Wolves and Newcastle , ref's given Newcastle a corner when it was clearly a goal kick why isn't VAR used for stuff like that it's clear a mistake and although it came to nothing it could have lead to a goal
Traore looks like a rugby league player hes that bulked up.

Just watching the Burnley v Bournemouth highlights, VAR making the game ridiculous once again.

Bournemouth score and VAR takes it all the way back to a Burnley penalty.

After a Bournemouth goal is disallowed for a shoulder infringement.

It’s not football anymore.

VAR needs to be suspended until they can find someone capable of implementing it properly.

They had a big meeting a few weeks ago where Mike Riley said it would change , but it's got worse since then and Riley needs sacking asap.

Now that the spontaniety and joy of scoring a goal is gone, Im only watching football so I can boo the VAR!

Last edited:
WT
Officials are set to use the Referee Review Area more, while there will be no tolerance for goalkeepers coming off their line to save penalties.

As if the incompetent idiots can be trusted to improve in the coming season :lol:

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1816257?sf237643127=1
WTF,was in a good mood,JPA. So many dopey decisions last year. Whist refs judge refs,the shambles will continue, again certain clubs will benefit,we all need a Friend,as the song goes.

Lol, Jon Moss (who else?!) uses a pitchside monitor to change his decision to give a red card in the Palace/Saints game.

Too fucking right, it was a shocking decision in the first place. Let's hope this continues through the season as the refs see how shit they are.

And Dermot Gallagher agreed with the red at the time, then hastily backtracked when asked about it later :lol:

This is the gods honest truth but I would rather take my chances with one ****** getting it wrong . I honestly don't care if we get a bad decision with one ******. We will get done by some and benefit from some.

What I cannot cope with is 3 ****** aswell as the the one ****** on the pitch not getting it right.

Every time a bit of my love for the game goes.

Last edited:
VAR has created this beast now. If they want to give decisions as fine margin as someones left testicle (or right, I’m not testicalist) being offside then they have to accept that decisions like yesterdays non penalty will be scrutinised and scrutinised allowing ‘what if‘ scenarios and fine detail analysis to occur. Such as, how far the ball went away meaning that Trez would have had a real shot at gaining possession of the ball in a dangerous position in the penalty area so the minimal and uncontrolled ball contact the defender had was not the only issue at play.

Second season, it’s not getting better, it’s getting worse. Just go back to one buffoon.

Using the technology is fine. Problem is its showing just how spectacularly incompetent the officials in this country are that they can still get something wrong despite looking at it again and again.