VAR | Vital Football

VAR

ChipButtyBlade

Vital Squad Member
Feck me that game in Manchester tonite,how does the human body cope with such highs and lows in such a short space of time.

Anyone know if its going to be used in the Playoffs :wack:

We would still be in the premier league if it had been in force forever. England would have progressed in that 4-2 defeat to Germany, GLT and we would have been champions multiple times in my lifetime. Albeit on a shoestring budget.

Video assistant referees will not be used in the Championship play-off final despite an estimated £180million windfall for the winners.

The decision has been taken because VAR has not been in use in league competition, but goal-line technology will be used during the match at Wembley on 27 May.

:guitar:

We would still be in the premier league if it had been in force forever. England would have progressed in that 4-2 defeat to Germany, GLT and we would have been champions multiple times in my lifetime. Albeit on a shoestring budget.

England would not have won the World Cup if VAR had been around then.

England would not have won the World Cup if VAR had been around then.
Of course we wud Pops,it wud have been 3-2 instead of 4-2,Geoff Hurst may not have got a Knighthood tho.Not usin VAR cos it aint been used all season in the EFL but the FA allowed it to be used in't FA CUP but only on Premier League grounds,wor aload of ballhacks that was.I listened to the City-Spurs match wor a game,3-2 after 20 mins or so,wor a finish Sterling thinks he's won it and gor a hat trick then VAR overturns it,they play each other again at weekend. UTCB

Of course we wud Pops,it wud have been 3-2 instead of 4-2,Geoff Hurst may not have got a Knighthood tho.Not usin VAR cos it aint been used all season in the EFL but the FA allowed it to be used in't FA CUP but only on Premier League grounds,wor aload of ballhacks that was.I listened to the City-Spurs match wor a game,3-2 after 20 mins or so,wor a finish Sterling thinks he's won it and gor a hat trick then VAR overturns it,they play each other again at weekend. UTCB
gonna be fun in the prem next season with var ?

gonna be fun in the prem next season with var ?

Var has been in use here in Spain this season and I must say that it has created even more controversy than before. Some of the decisions made by it have been clearly wrong when shown later on tv.
Who decides when to employ var ? Is it the ref or the var ref? There is no constancy in using it.
Some obviously wrong decisions are left to stand without question then the game is stopped for a review of a perfectly legal goal.
It should be scrapped in my opinion.

Except for those "dodgy" decisions that always seemed to go in favour of r. madrid. :yes: