var | Vital Football

var

But Tottenham's goal against Sheff. Utd was not disallowed because of VAR....
..... but because of the ridiculous new handball law that penalises an attacker who has the ball kicked, from behind, at the back of the attacker's arm.

What "spirit" does such an application follow ????

VAR is an abomination and is irredemmable in my view. It has now taken on a life of its own and occupies a part of every televised premiership fixture providing a whole new arena for punditry and debate. The punditry is dull and repetitive and the debates futile. It sucks life from football and is beginning to suck human competition from a simple game.

In the absence of attended games the tumour that is VAR can only grow.

VAR is an abomination and is irredemmable in my view. It has now taken on a life of its own and occupies a part of every televised premiership fixture providing a whole new arena for punditry and debate. The punditry is dull and repetitive and the debates futile. It sucks life from football and is beginning to suck human competition from a simple game.

In the absence of attended games the tumour that is VAR can only grow.

Worse also because they believe the punditry and commentary is king.

You pay to watch football on the pitch but all tv channels now go to the crowd or team manager for a side discussion when the ball is out of play. Now so bad that by the time they cut back the ball is already in play.

Now they admit that VAR has made 3 wrong calls.... this week! Remind me what the point of this was in the first place.